yo

yeah so I'm really bored so imma write one more for fun even though its probably not gonna get any reads or votes cuz squid game has been forgotten about.

Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Square POV

"YOU FUCKING WHAT" I screamed at the soldier and he got startled not quite as much as if he expected it. I looked at him with disappointment in my eyes, he looked back at me as if accepting it, I then asked him "why did you do it?". The soldier looked at me and said " I have anger issues and my impulses got the better of me, plus it was a rule and there was a camera in there and if I didn't do it I would have been hurt way worse, I didn't mean to do it I swear I never wanted to hurt them I really didn't I-". He looked so distressed and panicked I felt so bad I had to stop him, I grabbed his face and kissed him, our masks were off so it was right on the lips to stop him from saying anything else.

We then took circle to the infirmary and I went back to the soldiers room with him and we sat down and talked about how the frontman treated the soldiers and how it was way worse than the superior and the workers and how they were fed the least as they were expected to be on the field at all times and they got beaten by the frontmans subjects and they only got about 1 hour of sleep each night, it sounded so unbelievable to me, that such nice and hard working people had to go through this and that they were under such strict restrictions. I felt so bad because I didn't even realise that it was happening to them and I started immediately making a plan to stop the frontman from mistreating them anymore and try escape from him, but that would be a while as once the players would leave or die they would have a better chance to escape because the frontman and his subjects would be busy trying to find new players of new workers, soldiers and superiors.

I focused back on the Soldiers armour sash you could barely see that there was a grey bandage underneath it so I decided that I would unclip it and take off the top of his jump suit and I saw bruises all over his chest and a bandage covering stitches and medical staples across his shoulder. I decided not to bring him to the infirmary because they weren't bleeding but were hurting a little bit so it was all good because they were cleaned and put back together professionally and weren't going to open any time soon unless put under a lot of pressure and he was made to do a lot a hard labour by fighting the players or having to set up the grounds for the next level.

---------------------------------------------------

Yup that's all your gonna get for now.

bye butches bros and nonbinary hoes :}