Chapter Ten

"Aniran... wake up... we are late for class....." a distant voice had gently lulled him out of his pleasant dream. Bastard.

"Five more minuets...." aniran mummbled out in a pathetic attempt to shoo the voice away.

Slowly blinking he found his rommate Wayne was crouched slightly perpared to knick Anirans quilt. Not today bitch.... not today. With a flick of his wrist he sent Wayne two meters back as a little warning and if he doesnt admit defeat..... well lets say hed do a bit more than flying back a bit.

"eep!" a girly shrill came out his rommate as he landed on his own bed. "Aniran you can already do wandless magic?!" little hearts appeared in the boys eyes causing Aniran to groan. He knows that look. It was the same look he got whenever one of the fictional charcaters he worshipped did something cool.

NO!NO!NO! He cant handle that sort of attention from anyone. Begon!

"Err no?" For all of his smarts he was pretty stupid...

"Yeah you did!.... wait. Nevermind! Were already hella late for class you need to get up!  is known for his Brutal child hating behaviour. My brother would come home and tell me about his time in potions and we do not want to be on his bad side..."

Snape? Who the fuck names their child snape? Whatever asshole it was, sounds like they passed on their bitchy attitude through genetics. He had a slight idead of who it might be.. and if it was he needs to get of his arse right now before he has to sign a death warrant.                                
"Just calm the fuck down. Im getting up!"

With yet another flick of his wrist he was dressed for school and to add a bit of panaze he added a little chain to his trousers with a plain black chocker that came with some skull earrings that he got from a local store.

"Wow. You look really cool." the hearts appeared once again. Jesus fucking christ was this an anime? He can literaly see the makeshift background.... maybe hes hullucinating.

".... thankyou" Jeze why was he always so awkward?"

Gathering his books for the day he skurted the fuck out of there. If he went at a constant speed he would be able to make it only 7 minuets late to his lesson. The door to the potions classroom was tall and rather menacing... a perfect little hoble for the famed grease bat.

"Mister Schwarz mind telling me why your so late." the owner of the voice sneered down at him like he was some sort of insect...

"Sorry sir but t appears i have slept in" he could just see Hermiones smug smile. Damn whyd they have potions with griffindors?

"Do you think thats an acceptable excuse you insolute brat!" The mans spit was flying on his face.

"Well its the only one ive got Snape. Can you also please get out of my face your breath is terrible"

"Detention!"

Aniran knew he had to quite now before any furthere punishment was enabled. If they contacted his mother....a shiver went down his spine in thought of what would happen...

Once he sat down at an unoccupied table at the back of the classroom Wayne had finally catched up.

"Mr Hopkins!" And thats all he heared before zooning out.

Potions was quite easy in fact. It was like cooking and art mixed in one and Aniran loved both. The only problem was the batty teacher. HIs life must be pretty sad if he finds pleasure in bullying chidren. He hopes none of the other teachers are as sadistic but he knows that hes not that lucky.

"Mr Schwarz!" urghhwhys he so persistant? "I see you doing nothing at the back there. Stop being a lazy incompetent brat and actually brew your potion. Or is it too hard for you?" This condecending jackass!

"Im sorry sir but you missundertood the entire situation. You see ive already completed my potion. For a teacher your rtaher incompetent yourself or maybe your just blind."

"Detention!"

"Fuck you!"

"DETENTION YOU ARRAGONT CHILD"

"Im arragont. You sad little virgin! You bully children a third of your age cause your life isnt good enough for you so your pety enough to try and make everyone elses worse! You dingy, greasy, son of a bitch!"

"Leave now!"

With a huff and a middle finger pointed at the pricks direction he left the classroom. What he wouldnt do to make that man suffer. Hes only known him for approximatly 30 minuets but hes going on his hit list. Ahh shit his mothers most likly going to be contacted....