Chapter twelve

It was his third day at Hogwarts and he was already in detention. Welp atleast he was a boarding school for a year. If he was at home hes sure that his mum would have gone a bit far and whipped a belt out instead of a slipper. Hallelujah to that!

Hed take snapes wrath over his mothers anyday.

Exiting his dorm he set straight out to snapes little hovel. A shiver went down his spine as he imagined all the ways snape could torture him. Maybe dissecting goats would be his chose activity. Though he secretly wouldn't mind that.

"Mr Schwartz. " the devil sneered at him.

Pray to the lord that he lives to see another day because the man is royally pissed. The sneer etched onto his features is one of utter disgust. How pleasant... and he thought the bastard couldnt get anymore ugly. Well a new day a new discovery.

"Hello Mr i have my potions ladel so far up my arse that it has permanently gave me-"

"50 points from hufflpuff!" Spit hit me in the face.

"Eww gross! Dont get your knickers in a twist. Geezzzz"

"You will be scrubbing cauldrons until they are satisfactory enough to be used in my lessons. And no magic!"

Well fuck. Hes to delicate for this shit. He needs to keep my hands nice and manicured for my guitar.

"Yes sir"

It seems snape has really high standards on what a clean cauldron looks like. By the time that he finished cleaning his hands were red from rubbing to hard...

Someone's on top of his to kill list now.

Whilst on his dorm room he was pulled into a abandoned classroom by.. suprise suprise Fred and George. Fabulous.

"Aniran" the one on the left sang out mockingly.

"What" Aniran growled out.

"Well you kow how you boasted about you musical talent

"we thought that we could sneak you out to hogsmead with us to play at the three broomsticks"

"They are even willing to pay us"

"And we can you that money for supplies"

Jeez did they really need to spilt their sentences?

"Sure sounds fun" he said rather apathetic.

"You are our hero!"

They ran of after that... great. By the time he had made it to his dorm he had already passed out onto the sofa in the common room. He was just to tired.