Chapter Eleven

Aniran was utterly fucked. That pety potion master contacted his mother and now he was stuck with a howler in the middle of the dinning hall.

"ANIRAN ZENITH SCHWARZ! How dare you treat your teacher with such disrespect. When you get home your backsides gonna meet the back of a belt if you keep up this behaviour. That poor potions master. What would your father think about this?"

The howler crumpled up after that and he lifted his head to make eye contact with the potions master. The bastard was smiling! Whilst he was on the verge of tears.

He stormed out of the dinning hall looking for somwhere to be alone. He'll get revenge thats certain.

"Why if it isnt little Aniran"

"Yes brother it seems that the poor ickle thirsty is on the verge of tears."

"We saw what went on the dinning hall."

"And we thought that maybe we could assist you on getting revenge"

Not thats what caught his attention. From his first time meeting the twins he knew that they were geniuses when it came to pranking people. They practicly ozzed mischief. Ohh there was so many things he could do to the potions master and with the input of two others he could perfect any plan he had for the potion master.

"Heh.. hehhe...hahahhahahhaha"

"Well brother it seems that we have summoned a demon"

"It appears so brother."

"Now you too lets have some mother fucking Fun!!!"

So they stayed up all night scheming and trying to find a way to prank snape until they came across the perfect charm.

The next morning they'll enable their little plan and he doesnt give a shit if hes the main suspect he GONNA GET REVENGE!!!

He was sat with fred and George weasley at the gryffindor table when suddenly snape ran in with a little pink tutut on singing

"I'm a little princess~
Im a little princess~
123~" with a little twirl the hall burst out laughing.

"Im a pretty little princess~"

Even the staff was in an uproar at the display.

Hadrian was pretty content with his prank. No ones going to look at the greasy twat the same after this. He hopes it somehow ends on witch weekley so no one sees him the same way again!

"Hey snape!" He called out "your more of a crossbreed between a bat and princess but im sure youll find many suitors! Hey what about Neville's frog trevor you'd be the perfect match"

Hes given up all hope of being a good student at this point but who the fuck cares!