We're a Team, You and Me

"I'll be back in an hour I'm just going to the store babe." Taylor laughed as her girlfriend pouted.
"But I'll miss youuuu." Karlie said, clinging onto Taylor's sleeve.
"You can come with me if you want." Taylor said, tugging lightly to release her sleeve from Karlie's grasp.
"No because I don't think I can walk around with you in that dress with your legs and your hair falling in your face when you throw your head back from laughing too hard without fixing your hair and kissing you hard and friends do not kiss each other. Not like I want to kiss you." Karlie said, kissing Taylor gently, but with enough passion to get the message across.
"I know you want to go public, and we will, just not yet." Taylor smiled, resting her forehead against Karlie's.
"I'll wait forever if that's what it takes babe." Karlie kissed Taylor's nose.
"You won't have to. Just a little longer. I promise," Taylor said, reciprocating the kiss on Karlie's nose. "Now come with me to the store and maybe you can kiss me more when we get back." Taylor winked.
The girls walked out of the apartment, holding hands, an action which they had convinced everyone was a friendly gesture.
"I've been talking to Tree about how we should go public and we've agreed that we should release the information, not let it leak to the media. I'm think a social media announcement." Taylor said, swinging their arms.
"Okay, have you talked about when? Cause I still really want to push you up against that wall and kiss you." Karlie said, smirking at Taylor.
"We have, and she thinks we should wait but I'm trying to sweet talk her into sooner." Taylor smiled at the love of her life.
"Okay babe, can we get lunch I'm hungry." Karlie asked, content with the answer.
"Of course." The girls made their way to their favorite cafe.
"and I still remember what it felt like when I got the call that I was a Victoria's Secret Angel it was the best call I've ever gotten..." Taylor was only half paying attention to the words coming out of the green eyes girl's mouth because she was so focused on how beautiful she looked when she was this happy, talking about her passions, her eyes were even brighter than usual. Taylor smiled suddenly an very carefully grabbed her phone, sneaking a picture of Karlie while she talked,
" 'The way it brings out the green in your eyes...' Happiness is the look in the eyes of the love of your life when she talks about things she loves."
She posted the picture to all of her social media sites, sending a text to Tree.
"Babe, we're public." Taylor smiled at Karlie
"Wait what?"
"Check your phone." Taylor smiled even wider, if that was possible.
Karlie picked up her phone, saw the post and smiled,
"I thought you weren't ready?"
"Whatever the world throws our way, we'll be okay." Taylor smiled, a saying the girls had been using to comfort each other for years.
Karlie smiled, finishing, "Because we're a team, you and me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo that happened... Tell me what you think. Your comments and votes make my day. Love ya lots,
~ C <3