Movie Night

"Hey babe you're here!" Taylor smiled, hugging her girlfriend who had just arrived at her apartment.
"Hey! I'm excited for tonight!" Karlie responded, kissing Taylor on the cheek.
"Movie night is my favorite night." Taylor smiled, planting a kiss on Karlie's cheek in response.
"I know it is, but first, we bake!" Karlie smiled.
The two girls had a longstanding tradition of once a month, getting together to bake then watch movies until they fell asleep.
"What should we make tonight?" Taylor asked as they walked into the kitchen.
"Cookies! Hm, chocolate chip cookies." Karlie decided.
"Okay sounds like a plan, will my super strong girlfriend get the mixer because it's heavy?" Taylor batted her eyes playfully at taller girl.
"Hmm, maybe, could I get a kiss?" Karlie asked, pretending to consider the question.
"I suppose you could." Taylor smiled, enjoying their little game.
"Okay, I'll get it, but I better get that kiss." Karlie winked, turning to get the mixer down from it's shelf.
"There, now I get the kiss." She said, turning back towards her girlfriend.
"Yes you do, thank you ever so much, what would I do without your strength?" Taylor asked jokingly, smiling even more.
"You're welcome, I don't know how you'd survive." Karlie laughed, wrapping her long arms around Taylor's waist.
They stood there in silence for a moment, their lips almost touching, but not quite, teasing each other with their closeness. Taylor closed the distance, gently pressing her lips against Karlie's.
"Your reward for helping me." Taylor said, just above a whisper.
"Thank you, now, there are cookies to be baked." Karlie said, releasing Taylor from her arms to begin making the cookies.
The two girls spent the next hour baking cookies, the actual baking often interrupted by kisses.
"This would go a lot faster if you stopped staring at my ass and helped me with the cookies." Karlie joked, causing Taylor's face to flush a light shade of red.
"I... I wa- I was not staring at your ass." Taylor defended herself, although she clearly was staring.
"Yes you were, you got caught babe, accept it." Karlie laughed at her girlfriend's attempt to convince her that she was innocent.
"Whatever, it's a nice ass, and it's my girlfriend's, don't act like you don't like the staring." Taylor said, turning this on Karlie.
"I never said I didn't, just that it makes the cookies take longer." Karlie laughed, kissing Taylor lightly on her nose, turning to take said cookie sour of the oven.
"I'm going to pick out a movie, it's my month, meet me in the living room in five with the cookies." Taylor kissed Karlie's cheek before walking out to choose a movie.
Karlie walked out to the living room, the cookies now on a plate, "What movie will we be watching today?"
"Love Actually. It's been awhile since I made you sit through it." Taylor smiled, putting her favorite movie in the DVD player.
"We watched it two months ago, last time it was your turn to pick first." Karlie pointed out.
"Yeah well it's my favorite, and my turn to pick." Taylor defended.
"I know, we can watch it." Karlie agreed.
"Yay!" Taylor said, sitting down, throwing her legs over Karlie's lap.
As the movie began, Karlie began rubbing Taylor's legs absentmindedly, an action that made Taylor smile.
Four hours later and the credits were rolling to second movie they'd watched. Taylor looked down at Karlie's head, which had, about halfway through this movie, made it's way to her lap, and saw that Karlie had fallen asleep. Not wanting to wake the girl up Taylor grabbed a blanket and covered both her and Karlie.
As Taylor's eyes drifted shut, giving into sleep, she softly whispered,
"Love you Kar."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo that happened. Tell me what you think. I don't know about this one, not much happened, but I hope you like it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS I REALLY NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD GET 100 LET ALONE 3K. Votes and comments are always appreciated. Love ya lots,
~ C <3