Characters info

Character ships from the manhwa and mha will be in the next chapter. Also I'll put down what manhwa their in. Extra: Most characters quirks will be reviled in the story, one because I cant think of a decent quirk for most of them except y/n.  Also, expect that some ages will be different from their original age

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Y/n M/n Agriche/Solon

Manhwa: None

(If you dont like it you can chose your own but this is to kinda help me get the idea for what you look like, so if you don't like it like I mentioned the you can change it)(might just be me but this is adorable, also I made this on picrew, link i...

(If you dont like it you can chose your own but this is to kinda help me get the idea for what you look like, so if you don't like it like I mentioned the you can change it)(might just be me but this is adorable, also I made this on picrew, link in the bottom of the chapter(Ps: Theres no link, I forgot about it)

Age: 15 

Birthday: __(You can pick the birthday)

Gender: Non binary(It's my first try writing with a y/n that's non binary but since I want any gender to enjoy here you guys go)

Pro nouns: They, Them

Family members: Medea Agriche, Dion Agriche, Lucas Agriche, Keira Agriche, Leilin Agriche, the grandma Celestia Solon, and Dekis Solon.

Appearance: Black hair and ruby eyes.

Personality: Looks like a cute little innocent bunny, rarely gets mad, calm most of the time.

Likes: Reading, sleeping, writing, seeing her friends and family happy, anime, drawing, mashed potatoes, (your likes)

Dislikes: Seeing her family in pain, past life, (your dislikes)

Quirk: Star dust and Ghost-like

Quirk description: Star dust allows the user to make stars out of their hands and then make the stars to dust. When that happens, the user can use the dust to turn the dust into the things they want. Ghost-like allows the user to become a ghost and go through anything, walls, doors, windows, you name it. It also allows the user to see other ghosts who have passed away.

Drawbacks: The drawback for star dust is that the user is limited to how many stars it can make. If it make more then the limit then the user will feel dizzy and sleepy. It also causes lucid dreams and nightmare's whenever the user is asleep. The drawback for Ghost-like is that the user can only use that for four hours, if it is used more than that the user will become a ghost for the next hour or gets lots of bloody noses the next few hours. If the user trains ghost-like more and more, there will be less bloody noses but some.  An additional drawback for both quirks is that the user can get hallucinations and possibly Insomnia.

(I tried my best, couldn't think of anything good)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------