||一, "Last day of Aldera Junior High"||

I have no idea how long I have updated but I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I think I have an updating schedule for this story which will be mentioned at the end now some important key points(P.s: The story will mostly be following the anime because I don't have any of the manga's so yeah but please enjoy the story{Also some parts of the anime with change so that I can fit Y/n and other characters into this story})(Addition thing: My word count for this chapter and for the next chapters are going to be around 1,500 words to 2,500 words)(Also if you want you can watch these videos I found on YouTube)

KEY POINTS: 

THOUGHTS: Hi

SPEAKING: "Hi"

[] meaning an action is happening

Y/N(Your name

N/n(Nickname)

F/c(Favorite Color)

BOLD : A note or a/n from me

I might miss some information within the story but besides that welcome to Chapter one, "Last day of Aldera Junior High"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's p.o.v

It was a normal day in Musutafa, Japan in a ordinary two story house where the family of eight( including Benjamin from the 'I have become the hero's rival' where we see the parents, Medea Agriche and Dion Agriche, with most of the Agriche children still sleep. 

Right before hearing a loud scream coming from one of the Agriche's childrens room

Y/n's p.o.v

As I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about past life to suddenly being pushed down into the darkness within the dream. [AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH] Right as I fell down onto the floor. After I fell someone said"Wake up, n/n" as the person standing near the threshes hold, black shiny hair, ruby like eyes came into my vision, my older brother Lucas was the one pushed me down the bed.

(The bunk bed is like where there is a table under it and you can work there but it's on the top) "Sorry n/n, we tried to wake you up but you wouldn't so Lucas decided to push you off" besides Lucas was a female who looked  like his younger sibling, also having black hair, eyes that look like dark purple quartz, Keria my older sister was besides Lucas. As I finally got up, we heard our mother, Medea Agriche Solon yelling out that breakfast is ready. Lucas and Keria left I went to get ready.

(I couldn't really find a uniform within the anime for the girls so this is somewhat the replacement for it)

As i changed into my uniform, brushed my teeth, and washed my face, I left the bathroom for breakfast. As I came down the stairs I greeted my mother and father, Medea and Dion. "Good morning, N/n, Lu, and Kei" said my mother Medea who was making everyone's lunch. "Morning" as I saw my father drinking coffee while watching the news.