||三, Sweet Dreams-Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewarts||

Author's note

Some things within this chapter might be wrong and im too lazy to look. Also, character's might be out of character

Also thank you for 800+ hundred views! I appreciate you guys reading this. Also sorry for the delay for this chapter(it has been delayed for like a month or two now(Several months now,)|Probably three to four months now, Very sorry for this chapter's delay. I didn't have much motivation when I said when I would post it so, once again, very sorry for the delay|)

Beside's that, Hope you enjoy this chapter! 

-Cherrin

Warnings: Cursing and ect

Small Recap: [Name]'s pov

Never mind that now, you probably never see her again. Even if you did what would she look like? How would she act? Things that I'll never know. Oh yeah, holy shit I forgot I need to go to UA for the entrance exams(?) to enter.

----

[Name]'s pov

I have never ran that fast in my life just for an entrance exam. Before I was able to go in, I received a call from my brother, Lucas. His voice was laced with sadness? Concern? I couldn't pin point what it was.

"[Name], I need you to come home right now. There's not enough time for me to explain but once you get back I'll explain" My brother stammered. "What do you mean? Lucas, I'm at the entrance exam right now. I can't just go back" I replied.

"...Lixue is in the hospital with her family and Keira suddenly started coughing blood" 

.

.

.

What? 

.

.

.

"[Name], are you still there? I know the entrance exam is important but we need you back here. Please, I'm begging you."Lucas continued.

"[Name]?"

"I'm going back, just wait for me"

----

Time skip two(?)weeks later

----

Midoriya Izuku's P.O.V

It's been around two weeks since the entrance exam and I'm nervous. Would I get in or not? Oh I hope I got in. I don't want to disappoint All Might. Now I'm wondering what about [Name]? Their quirks are more based on their body. WAIT, DID I EVEN SEE THEM INSIDE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM AT ALL? I saw them earlier at the entrance but did I see them inside? 

THEY WEREN'T EVEN THERE AT ALL! Where were they? I thought they also be there but they weren't. I'll just text them to make sure their okay.