||The past of [Name] Agriche's past Life||

Hello readers, I dont have anything to say really besides that Hi. Also most chapters will have a spider lily gif of something similar to it also I own no pictures in this book, most of them I found on pinterest and maybe found on google or screenshot, tumbler and ect.(P.s: Theres alot of female manhwa characters in the last chapter, Im aware but theirs so beautiful I just had to add them.P.s.s:My goal is to have at least more than a thousand words written in this chapter)

Also another thing, I might have Y/n as [Name] also

No ones pov

Age: 7

The date is May 8, XXXX, and baby's cry was heard in the entire mansion as we now see a young girl at the age of seven with her two siblings, both younger than her by 1 and 2 years walking with her to their mothers room. These three are the children of Veronica Gray and Ethan Gray. The children are called Y/n Gray, Lillie-Rose Gray, and Derrick Gray, (A/n: I cant show pictures bc it was loading for a long time) and that baby's cry was their new brother.

Two years later

Age: 9

Two years later, We now see the Gray family in their garden playing. Now having Veronica, Ethan, Y/n, Lillie-Rose, Derrick, and now the youngest child, Silas. Their ages are, Y/n is nine years old, Lillie-Rose is eight, Derrick is six, and Silas is two. All of them alongside their parents playing with them. Looking so happily, sometimes people are jealous of the children. Why? Their parents Veronica and Ethan are famous. Ethan being a designer and Veronica being a model. 

Five years later

Age: 14 

Now five years later, Y/n as fourteen, Lillie-Rose thirteen, Derrick eleven, and Silas seven. All of them have now hobbies they enjoy doing, sometimes they show what their hobbies are by doing them. Y/n has the hobbies of drawing, designing, and playing instruments. Lillie-Rose enjoys acting, and singing. Derrick likes to write stories for people. Silas enjoys painting.   

Six years later

Age: 20

Today, May 15, XXXX. Veronica Rosalie King or now Gray has passed away. The ages of the siblings are 20, 19, 17, and 13. We now see hundreds and more people mourning for Veronica's death especially her family, husband, and her children. Ever since that day, Y/n, Lillie-Rose, Derrick, and Silas will never be the same again.

Six months later

Age: 20   

Date: November 12, XXXX

Ever since the Grays mothers death, they changed so much to the fact if their mother, Veronica saw them, she wouldn't reconsidered her children because of how much they changed. Y/n was just walking down the streets with her phone in her hand and headphones in her ears. She couldn't hear anything and that led to her death. How? She didn't pay attention to the red light signal for people to know not to walk and a drunk driver driving a truck hit her, leading to her death. For some particular reason, a red spider lily appeared right near her head. Would you like to know a fact? When Veronica died a red spider lily also appeared near her.  

-------

Welcome to the ending screen, would you like to look at your profile?

>Yes

   no

'Profile? What does it mean?What does it also mean by ending?'

'I guess yes'

Name: Y/n M/N Gray

Age:20

Date of death: November 12, XXXX