Writing for English (Honors) Class

Tags - pansexual_person6 , User-736

I wrote multiple things for my English class yesterday.

One is Newsies, the other is a free write.

Part 1: Topic of the Week = Best Ice Cream Flavor

"You're delirious." Albert states. "Vanilla is obviously better." He sticks his tongue out at the blonde-haired boy.

Race scoffs, his arms crossed. "And you're an idiot." He responds. "Chocolate is better."

"This is what they're fighting about?" Specs asks, looking unimpressed.

Crutchie nods, his lips pursed as he watches them.

JoJo scoffs as he watches. "They're so wrong, too. Those are such boring flavors." He states.

Race and Albert turn to look at him, unimpressed. "And what is your flavor?" They ask in unison.

Specs and Crutchie share a look.

"Hey, guys," Knobs speaks up. "Why don't we not fight about this?" He suggests.

"Shut up, Knobs!"

Knobs rolls his eyes. "I was just trying to stop a war." He mutters.

"It's obviously mint." JoJo tells them.

Albert and Race share a look. Disgusted, they both stick their tongues out in unison.

"You're wron-" Race starts.

"And so are you." Albert cuts him off.

Race glares at him, opening his mouth to speak.

*poof*

Stage appeared out of nowhere in her black and white (incredibly preppy) dress, leggings, and sneakers, grinning as she waved her magic wand (that looked like a quill). "You're all wrong!" She exclaims. "Chocolate with peanut brittle or brownies." She states.

The three boys go to protest.

"Nope!" Stage taps Albert on his head with her quill-wand. "I'm the author; I'm correct!" She exclaims. "You're all done talking about this." She smiles at them.

The three boys just roll their eyes before turning and walking in separate directions.

"And the girl who wishes she still wore a uniform is right?" Race grumbles as he goes.

Stage didn't hear him. She turns to face Knobs, Crutchie, and Specs. "You're welcome."

"You're a life-saver." Specs states.

"Seriously," Crutchie nods in agreement. "They would've gotten more Newsies involved and that would've turned bad." He says.

"Can we all just agree that strawberry is the best flavor though?" Knobs asks.

Specs looks at him. "What? No. It's far from it." He responds. "Peanut butter is the best flavor."

Crutchie shares a look with Stage.

Stage sighs deeply, waving her wand and disappearing.

Crutchie facepalms.

"I'm allergic to peanuts, Specs!"

"Then don't eat them! Peanut butter is still the best!"

Part 2: Free Write = One Earring (Trend?)

I think that everyone should wear only one earring. I mean, think of it as a fashion statement. This could take over the world! 'One Earring Trend Everyone Calls Brilliant by Bridget', imagine the headlines! Haha, no. I'm not actually being serious, (my sister's name). That whole top part was me being sarcastic, but yes, I do only wear one earring. I have a reason as to why I only wear one earring, but that's less fun than deciding I could change all of fashion with my single earring choice haha. Either way, here's the reason I only wear one earring; (*dun dun dunnnnn*) it's because of my ear problems. I know, shocking. No. Not at all. Welcome to my life! I'm a mess of ear problems, Dyslexia, anxiety, and Musical Theatre. (That last one isn't a condition or medical type thing. I just really like Musical Theatre.) I don't know why, but since March of 2020 (when my ear stuff started REALLY going downhill, cause it had been going downhill before, but it decided it wanted to go from being stable to 'oooo! Let's make life more difficult for Bridget!' At that point.) Anyway, any time I put earrings in, within the first few days, at least one of them starts to hurt, bad. I'll turn it and clean it and do whatever, but it gets to the point where I have to take them out. This latest time, the earring in my left ear lasted maybe two days, if not less. The other one is still in because it doesn't hurt (yet. It's only a matter of time (ft. Hamilton cast.)) and I don't want the holes to close, which is why I keep trying to have them in, but it's a rare occasion to see me with both earrings in. So yeah, that's the reason. Nothing special and deciding to start a new trend seems much more fun haha, but it's something that is sadly what happens in my life.

Yes, my real name is Bridget, if you didn't know.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?