prologue.

***

He never cared about any girl. According to him being a teenager is meant to be fun and not "painful", -that is the word he's using to describe what relationships are to him. His favorite go to sentence to explain his intentions to his girls (hook-ups ) was always " we are young honey, life's not meant to be complicated we should just have fun and care less about this love bullshit". And if the girl was okay with this idea, he would get her in his bed with a snap of a finger. And obviously, when he got what he wanted he would just leave her to get away and ghost her until he needs something else. Everything's working out perfectly for him, as a player, Dave never got tired of his tricks because he obviously loves going all the way. For him, getting girls into ecstasy just for a night, it was somehow the only thing he could be proud of since it was his only skill, his only hobby.

She always cared about everything in her life. As an overthinker, Sara was simply the best friend a person could ever have since she knows perfectly how to please you and get you what you need. But as we say, she was "too nice for your own good", so naive, she'll run back to you even if it was you the problem because Sara would always love you deeply more than she'll ever love herself. Her rule number one, be good with others and never let them go if you feel like they can impact your life in a positive way.

And that's why she held on to him even tho he never cared.

***