3. beginner's mistake.

It's been two days since Sara and Dave stopped talking and it's getting on Sara's nerves. Yes, she tried to forget him but it was just too painful to stop this even if it never started in the first place. As an overthinker, it's in her habits to ask her surroundings their opinion about the situation. And when we think of it, he literally told her, relationships are scaring him and that he prefers to just have fun but as friends ? But friends don't do this to each other right ? Is it the world who's evolving into making casual sex normal or is it just Sara's who's attached too much to traditions. Even that, friends don't abandon their friends the moment they can't be available for them. Dave's is hard to get, we never know what he really thinks. The thing is, what is she gonna do now ? Forget him and move on? It was the only reasonable solution since they just started talking.. but something's telling her to hold on to him.

what if there's no other guys hitting on you like that ? what if he's the only person capable of making you feel special and loved ? what if you two were a thing ?

Too many questions but no answers to them. The only solution is to try again. He may have gotten tired of making the first move since he chased her for a month before getting to talk to her and Sara had to put efforts in this. And what worse could happen right ? it's just a summer hookup, so it couldn't turn bad. We only have on life and Sara never enjoyed it or experienced real teenagers things. And that's exactly what Ryan told her, that she shouldn't put too much meaning into it and go for it, use him as he uses her, just for the experience.

« Sara girl, be a whore, be bold, act like your alter ego would have been, be yourself he'll totally like that. »

After listening to Ryan's advice, Sara was motivated to be the baddest bitch she has always been.
For that, she ditched all her pics on instagram that were too « childish ». After that, she dressed cute, a simple short dress with doc martens and a pretty blue liner as makeup. She went to a rooftop with her best friend and started to feel herself, took a pic of the place and sent a snap to Dave.

« where are you going like that ? with who? »
« mm does it matter to you anyway? »
« yeah right it's whatever »

Pissed. He seemed so unbothered. Maybe it's not the best way to get his attention ? Try again another time Sara.
On her way to her cab, she bumped into a guy who, wanted the number of her sister... big flop. She felt even more discouraged, feeling pretty in a fancy place surrounded by fancy people wasn't helping her getting guys. Even if this random guy wanted her number, she thought Dave's was worth to keep holding into.

So, unsuccessfully, she came back to her room and started to think of other ways to be this badbitch..
And then an idea pops up.. let's get tipsy ! So that's what she did, by drinking 1,2,3, shots of vodka and a glass of martini. She was determined to get Dave in her pocket, so now that her mind is relaxed, she had this idea to send him a snap showing off her cleavage

and of course, when he saw, he immediately answered.

« Damn Sara.. you're so hot. »

Yes!!!!! Success she thought.

Even though, this first message was announcing a long sexting session.. Sara didn't think for any secondes that Dave was just here to use her body by showing him a bit of her skin. This guy wanted her badly and so as her but.. neither of them had the same intentions and one of them was lying to themselves just to keep the other one beside him.