Part 2: Thoughts | Curses

Before they reached the gates, Sukuna asked to walk, but as close to Itadori as he could. He held Yuji's dangling hand as they entered the school. They walked immediately to Fushiguro's room.

    Fushiguro didn't meet anyone along the way, thankfully, this was a weird sight if anyone did come across it. They entered his room and Fushiguro laid Itadori on his bed.

Wake up! Damn you!  He kept thinking.
He intended to give both of them a bath, but Sukuna would not leave Itadori's side for anything. He was no doctor, and the usual nurse, (Shoko Ieiri) was helping Kugisaki in the medical wing. He thought about taking them to the wing, but Megumi wanted to do this himself. He felt, required to do it. This was a responsibility that he needed to take care of.

"Sukuna, do you want something to drink?" He nodded. Fushiguro got up and filled up a cup of water. He also grabbed a washcloth and filled up a small bowl of warm water.

"Here," he gave the glass of water to Sukuna, who first tried to give Itadori some, failed, then drank it himself.

"Better?" He asked. Sukuna nodded. Fushiguro took the cloth and dipped it in the bowl. He dabbed it on Itadori's battered face. He saw a small hand lay itself on his, he looked up into Sukuna's red eyes. Fushiguro took a hint and gave the cloth and bowl to Sukuna. He started cleaning Itadori's face. The pair looked like a mother caring for her child. It was somewhat heartwarming if you didn't think of the situation and people in it.

Sukuna had dirt and sticks in his hair (which was odd). Fushiguro risked it and reached out to take them out, and Sukuna let him. His hair was incredibly soft, even when it was dirty. He plucked the sticks from his hair and brushed away the dirt.

"Oi, Sukuna," Fushiguro said softly, just in case Sukuna had his powers and could wipe him out if Fushiguro pissed him off. "You're dirty too...why don't you let me clean you up?"
Sukuna made a small sound between a meow and a grunting sound, which sounded like a yes to Fushiguro. He took the washcloth from Sukuna's hand and dipped it in the now red water. He gently wiped the grime off of Sukuna's warm, marked face. Fushiguro was all the more surprised when Sukuna came in for a small hug, straying from Itadori's side a tiny bit.

"Make him better." Sukuna sniffed. "I want him back safe wiff me..."

"I'll try my best Sukuna," Fushiguro replied through his pink hair. "I have to go away for a while, do you mind staying here and taking care of Yuji until I get back?" Fushiguro wasn't sure if it was the best idea to leave Sukuna unattended, but Gojo Sensei needed his help.

"Come back quickly to make him better." That was Sukuna's only request.

The energy around Fushiguro changed when he left Sukuna's presence. His presence wasn't bad, how it usually was when he took over Yuji's body, this time it left him feeling somewhat empty. Fushiguro felt so weird, all of these energies changing so rapidly. He wondered if this was what it felt like to be a father of two children. He shook that though from his head. No stop it Fushiguro. He told himself. I cannot become attached to those two like this. That was a stupid thing to think! STOP IT GOD DAMN IT!

"Ah good you're here," Gojo Sensei said as he dodged an especially weird looking cursed spirit. It looked more human than the others, sort of like the patchwork face, Mahito. "I don't need too much help, but it would be nice."

"Wow Sensei, you need help from a lowly 3rd grade sorcerer- or whatever I am."

"I personally think you could be at least a 1st grade sorcerer, you are incredible!" He punched the curse in the general area of the jaw. I just need you to exorcise the two grade three curses over there, that shouldn't be a-" he grunted as the curse tried to land a blow on him "-problem for you, Megumi-chan."

It went by quickly, before Fushiguro could figure out what was happening exactly, it was over, three curses were on the ground, dead, and Fushiguro was panting slightly. Gojo was squatting, his blindfold raised slightly, rubbing his eyes.

"Sensei, are your eyes okay?" Fushiguro asked, since he never saw his teacher act like this.

"No no, I'm fine," Gojo replied standing up and adjusting his blindfold. "It's just my eyes got really tired all of the sudden, what about you, are you okay?"

Fushiguro sighed, "yeah I'm fine. Let's go back to Jujitsu Tech now."

"Is Itadori alright?" Gojo asked. "What about Sukuna, is he himself or....?"

"Itadori hasn't gained conciseness yet, and Sukuna is taking care of him."

"Sukuna is taking care of Yuji?" Gojo laughed. "That's SO out of character for Sukuna!"