Part 3: Sukuna's Bath

Fushiguro lead Gojo to his room, where they saw Sukuna crouched next to Itadori (who was still unconscious) holding his hand.

    "Sukuna, I'm back with someone who can help me make Yuji better." Fushiguro slowly walked toward the two of them, Gojo stayed at the door, watching.

    "He drank some of my water, but he still is not awake." Sukuna informed Megumi of his progress.

    "Good." Fushiguro said quietly. "Gojo Sensei, could you get the bandages under the sink in the bathroom?"

    Fushiguro heard Gojo quietly laugh "Hah, you would have a bunch of those, wouldn't you?" This sort of ticked Fushiguro off, but he ignored it.

    When Gojo gave Fushiguro the bandages, he immediately started wrapping Itadori's head.
    "Do you need some?" Fushiguro asked Sukuna. He shook his head. "I need to give him a bath." Megumi said to Gojo. "But he doesn't want to leave Itadori's side at all."

    "I'll stay with Itadori, and you can go give him a bath..." Gojo suggested. "Wait, what if I sit with Itadori-kun in the bathroom, so Sukuna doesn't have to be away from him..."

    "Yeah, that sounds good." Fushiguro replied. "Sukuna, do you want to take a bath with Itadori in the bathroom with you?"

    Sukuna's eyebrows furrowed. "Is he safe to hold Yuji-kun?"
    "Yes he is." Fushiguro reassured him.

    "Will, he take him away after?"

    "No, he won't." Fushiguro looked at Gojo.

Megumi and Sukuna walked into the bathroom as Gojo wrapped Itadori in a blanket and followed soon after. Sukuna would not take his clothes off until he saw Itadori and Gojo. The teacher went straight to the toilet and sat down, gently rocking Yuji in his long, muscular arms. Megumi started the bath water and kneeled to help Sukuna with his clothes.

It came to Fushiguro as he started uniting the kimono, he's going to have to see Sukuna, and eventually Itadori, naked.

They're both guys, it's okay, but it's still really weird. He thought. He inhaled as he took off Sukuna's sandals, and lowered the kimono. It wasn't too bad, but he tried not to look at Sukuna. He assumed that Sukuna had those markings on his waist area too, like the rest of his body. The water finished filling up in the tub, and Sukuna got in, not minding the heat of the water. Fushiguro rolled up his sleeves and fumbled with the soap. He rubbed it into Sukuna's hair, avoiding his face.

    "You know, you'd make a great dad, Fushiguro." Gojo said with a smirk. "I'm serious."

    "Yeah whatever," Fushiguro mumbled. "You're more like the child, than a dad, no offence."

    "Ouch...." He said with an exaggerated tone.

  Fushiguro sighed and rubbed soap on Sukuna's smooth body. He kept looking at Yuji, he was worried that he wouldn't wake up.
    He washed Sukuna's back and rinsed his hair before wrapping him in a spare grey towel.

"Could grabbing his kimono and sandals, Sensei?" Fushiguro asked as he stood up with Sukuna in his arms.

    "Sure," Gojo replied as he stood up.

After almost an hour of waiting, Itadori stirred. When he cried like a child stretching. Sukuna's face lit up. "YUUJI-KUN!" He cuddled him in his small arms. Fushiguro heard a sniff on his left, and saw Gojo sitting, rubbing his nose.

    "Are you crying?" Megumi asked, deadpan.

    "They're so cute!" Gojo replied, clapping his hands together, dramatic as usual. They watched as the two of them reunited with each other.

    "...Need to give Itadori a bath now..." Fushiguro sighed, unenthusiastically.

    "So that means I have to watch Sukuna?" Gojo said, biting his lip. "Yikes."

    "No, he'll want to help me," Fushiguro said, standing up. "No need to worry." He added with a sigh.

    Fushiguro walked over to the two of them. "Hey Yuji, it's Megumi Fushiguro." He looked at him with big brown eyes, then smiled a smile that would have melted everyones heart, he smiled a bit. "You need a bath...Sukuna, do you wanna help?"

    "Yeah!" He replied, clapping his hands together.

    "Goomi Ooo-see...guwo," Itadori tried to say Megumi's name. "GoOmi OoO-see..guwO!" He laughed. Apparently Sukuna had a much better vocabulary than Itadori, who always sort of sucked at Japanese, even though it was his first and only language. He never tried learning English, like Fushiguro, nor any other language.

    Fushiguro managed to get Itadori in the bathtub after some mispronunciations of names. Sukuna tagged along with them as Megumi filled the bath once again with water.

  Unsurprisingly, it was much harder to keep Itadori still, long enough to get soap through his hair. Sukuna nearly took another bath, he was so excited to have Itadori back.