Part 4: Kikufuku | Gojo's Video Games

After the bath, Sukuna and Yuji both cuddled in Fushiguro's blankets on his bed. Megumi sat down and checked his phone for any messages from Nobara.

He heard mumbling from Itadori and looked up to see him reaching for the phone.

      "Megumi-chan, let him play a game on your phone, will you?" Gojo said, chuckling. He had sat down at the end of the bed next to a curious Sukuna, who was trying to see what was under the blindfold.

"I don't have any games on my phone."

"WhY?" Gojo asked. "It's normal to have at least three games on your phone! Here give him mine, at least I have a game on MY phone."

They were fascinated with Gojo's phone. Itadori had it first, he was playing  a game called Usagi Shima『うさぎしま』, that's what Fushiguro saw from the angle he was at.

Sukuna had it next, he found a game that looked American, Fushiguro could tell from the graphics. "Why do you have these child games on your phone Sensei?"

He didn't respond. He just looked at Fushiguro, his lips pursed in a slight smirk.
Damn, Fushiguro thought. My teacher is a man child.

"Goomi!" Yuji grunted. He wanted Fushiguro to hold him. "'Mhgh, GOOMI!"

He let the three year old climb into his arms. Sukuna stood up on the bed and hobbled over to the two of them.

"No Yuji-kun." He said. "You down no...." He started mumbling gibberish to Itadori. Fushiguro questioned his thoughts on Sukuna's vocabulary.

"But me want GoOMI to hold me." Fushiguro managed to translate what Yuji said from toddler language.

"NUU." Sukuna started tearing up. "NUU YUJI-KUN!"

"Aaaand this is my queue to go to buy Kikufuku for these two," Satoru stood up. "Wanna come, GoOmi?" He mocked Megumi.

    Fushiguro sighed, irritated. "Sure." He turned toward the "twins" (that's what Gojo said they looked like). "Do want to go get Kikufuku?"

"YEAAAH!" Itadori yelled in Fushiguro's ear.

    Gojo drove with Itadori on his lap which gave Fushiguro major anxiety-also because Gojo was driving. Sukuna insisted on sitting on Megumi's lap. (Fushiguro wondered if Sukuna's interest for him was still flowing through him, that was scary).

"Why didn't you just teleport us to the Kikufuku place?" Fushiguro asked, not knowing where the white haired male got his "souvenirs".

"I wanted to have the experience of driving with you three." He replied, smiling. They stopped at a red light, the passenger in the car on their right gawked at Gojo, who forgot to change his blindfold out for his signature glasses.

"Uh, Gojo Sensei," Fushiguro tapped his teacher. "You forgot to take your blindfold off."

"Oh, oops." He pulled out a pair of glasses from the glovebox in front of Fushiguro as he pulled the blindfold off. His face was a mere foot away from Fushiguro's. He still was always blown away by his sensei's eyes, even though he'd see them every other day or so. Fushiguro looked at the woman in the car over, her worry turned into pure shock as Gojo smiled at her, waving- being a dork as usual.

"Sensei, the light." Fushiguro pointed out. "I swear, you see worse with those glasses on." Fushiguro adverted his gaze to Itadori, who had managed to get his chubby hands on Gojo's blindfold, and was thoroughly examining it.