Normal Life, Sort of | Bed Head

It had been three weeks since Gojo and Megumi found the two, separated and the size of three-year-olds, and now the twins were their normal sizes. All they were waiting for was the fusion between the two of them. Which happened that night. Itadori and Sukuna were sleeping in the room next to Fushiguro, so he was the only one who knew what happened until the morning. He heard Itadori's girl-like shriek and Sukuna's yell of shock. "DAMN IT!"
    Fushiguro bolted out of his dorm and threw open Itadori's door where he saw Itadori alone, mortified.
    "Itadori, are you alright? Where's Sukuna?" He asked urgently.
    "Uh, he's back in me," he pointed to his face like when he first ate Sukuna's cursed finger, his brown eyes huge. "Holy shit, that was weird...MAN, what happened?" He looked winded. "I mean, I knew what happened these past three weeks, but WOW."
    An eye and a mouth appeared on Itadori's cheek, "What the ACTUAL FUC—"

"    An eye and a mouth appeared on Itadori's cheek, "What the ACTUAL FUC—"

Itadori slapped Sukuna's mouth, but he appeared on the other side. "HEY, I GET A SAY IN THIS TOO YOU KNOW, YOU ANNOYING BRAT."
    "No you don't Sukuna!" Itadori said angrily. "You distracted me while I was fighting and that's how we got into this mess in the FIRST PLACE DAMN IT!"
    "SORRY!" Sukuna laughed, sarcastically. "I WAS BORED!"
    "Screw you man" Itadori sighed. He turned to Fushiguro. "Sorry."
    "For what?" Fushiguro replied, cocking his head to the left.
    "For having to become a dad of two for three weeks..."
    "Oh...no problem..." Fushiguro rubbed the back of his neck, he felt his ears redden, thankfully, his hair was blocking them. "And besides, Gojo Sensei helped...barely."
    A few awkward minutes went by, Fushiguro could hear the analogue watch on his wrist ticking.

Tick....           

                   Tick....

                                       Tick....
                                                         Tick....
To Megumi's relief, Itadori broke the silence. "So Fushiguro." He chuckled awkwardly. "What did you actually do with us? It's kind of fuzzy, but I remember the video games and the terrible music Sukuna put on in the car."

      Thank GOD he doesn't remember the bath...Fushiguro thought. "Not much, we just had to keep you both entertained..." he yawned, more sleepy than usual. "I need to sleep, Itadori, will you be okay tonight?"

"Yeah man, I'll be fine," he got up to get water. He patted Fushiguro's shoulder. "You obviously need to sleep you look beeeeeat!"

       Fushiguro snorted. That is an understatement, "you have no idea." 

     The next morning Fushiguro felt rested. As he walked to the main kitchens, he heard footsteps behind him. Their timing was drawn out like a person with long legs, and were light, almost like the person was weightless.  "Hello Sensei." Fushiguro yawned. Gojo caught up to him.   

"Aww," Gojo sighed. "I was wanting to surprise you!" He patted Fushiguro's shoulder, which was level with the middle of Gojo's upper arm. "How'd you sleep?"

          "Good." Megumi replied.  

"Hey, do you know where Sukuna and Itadori are?" Gojo asked, not knowing that the two of them fused last night.   

"They fused last night." Fushiguro said. "You only need to look for Itadori."

  "Cooool!" Gojo snickered. "You aren't a dad anymore Megumi-chan."
  "Mmhm." They walked together to the kitchen, Gojo talked the whole time but Fushiguro didn't listen to one word, it couldn't be useful anyway.
"...we were such a hilarious group on the bus except Nanamin who-" Satoru paused. "Megumi-chan were you listening?"
"No." Fushiguro said bluntly.
"Rude..." Gojo Sensei huffed.
  Kugisaki, Maki Senpai, Inumaki Toge Senpai, and Panda Senpai were sitting at the tables in the dining room, drinking coffee and eating breakfast when Fushiguro and Gojo entered the kitchen.
  "Hiya students!" Gojo waved. "How did you all sleep?"
  The students weren't enthusiastic with their replies.
"Fine," Nobara moaned.
"I'm good Sensei..."
"I slept well."
"Salmon."
  "Do you know where Itadori and Sukuna are?" Maki asked no one in particular. As if on queue, Itadori opened the door, yawning with his hair sticking up on the right, as if he slept on it weird.
"Oh, hi guys." He yawned again, stretching. He realised that everyone was staring at him and he snapped awake instantly. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?"
"Where's Sukuna?" Kugisaki asked, with a tsk.
Itadori didn't say anything. Instead, to everyone's surprise, a sharp toothed mouth protruded out of Itadori's cheek.
  "I'm hungry...Itadori, you know you starve me when you starve yourself too you know." Apparently Sukuna didn't know that everyone was watching the two of them.
"He's back in me." Itadori said, a little late, everyone now knew.
Kugisaki started laughing, then Gojo chimed in and chuckled with her. Soon Maki, Panda and Toge were giggling. Fushiguro snorted, he knew what they were laughing about.
  "What?" Itadori asked, frowning.
"T-t-that sounded so s-sexual!" Kugisaki wheezed.
   "Uh...." Itadori was very confused.
"They know what happened." Fushiguro said, pointing to the others who were rolling (especially Nobara and Satoru).
After several moments of the five trying to compose themselves, Fushiguro watched Itadori, who grew pink, looking after the floor.
"W-what happened guys,...?" Yuuji asked. "Megumi, Gojo Sensei?"
    "Ugh, explain Megumi." Kugisaki said, her fit dying down.
    Megumi started on the long, embarrassing story of becoming a dad of two, one being his classmate.
    Sukuna found some of the story (not about him) amusing, but went silent when it shifted to be about him. At the end, Itadori was boiling red and the tension in the room was taught, even Gojo was silent.

🎉 You've finished reading "Twins" { 𝑅. 𝑆𝑢𝑘𝑢𝑛𝑎 & 𝑌.𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑖 } 🎉