𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

You never experience true adrenaline until you're grasping for your life, which is in the hands of two people you don't know. When you're risking your life to do what you love the most-- cleansing the world of the parasites that lurk in the dark-- and you're with two brothers you've just met. But, when you're a Hunter, you're used to this adrenaline. You're always prepared to run into three categories of people: Your enemies, normal people, and your peers who understand what you do.

"Sam, pass the rifle, I'm not getting any younger!" One of the brothers shouted, looking around the dirty warehouse.

"Catch!" The girl shouted, not having the patience to wait for the man's younger brother. She tossed him a pistol, which was secured in her back pocket. She had another one on the floor, teasing her as she was fighting a werewolf.

"Silver bullets?" He yelled.

"Just shoot it, Dean!" Eden replied, twisting her arms out of the entanglement with the creature's. She slid onto the floor for her other gun and shot the woman in the chest.

Multiple other gunshots were fired and Sam approached the girl, then extended his arm to help her up.

"I hate hunting."

𝟐𝟒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑...

"Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job."

"Screw the job, Sam!"

The brothers, Sam and Dean, sat in an old Impala, zooming down the road with no destination. Dean, the oldest, was tense and bubbling with anger. He tried to contain it, but he couldn't help but be defensive over his father, who had gone missing weeks beforehand. "Dean, I'm just trying to do what he would want. He would want us to keep going." Sam stated calmly.

Sam had longer hair, blue eyes, and narrow eyes with a defined jawline. He had a much less drastic tan than his brother but knew it was because his brother had been out and about while he was in college.

Dean had short hair, which some may say matched his height compared to his brother. Dean was 6' ft tall, while his younger brother was 6'4. Dean's eyes were leaning more towards green than blue, but the brothers looked similar.

"Quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything." Dean snapped. Sam paused.

"So how do we find him? I mean, demons won't leave trails. They wouldn't have left him in Lincoln."

Dean sighed. "You're right. We need help."

The Impala began driving faster. "Where are we going?" Sam asked.

"Bobby's place," Dean answered simply. "He said his door was always open... That means to every Hunter. Bro, the number of chicks that I have seen around... Okay, only one. Bobby helps this one girl out a lot now. Her name is Eden-- Get this-- and her middle name is Wendigo. Yeah. Hot."

"You're ridiculous, Dean." Sam laughed. "Who in the hell names their kid after a monster?"

"Eden Houston's momma does," Dean smirked.

-

"It's good to see you, boys. Here you go,"

Bobby Singer was a longtime friend of their father's. He was about (if not an inch or two shorter than) Dean's height, chubby, and had gray hair. He wore the same hat and jeans, but despite his outside appearance, he was tough. Bobby was headstrong, stubborn, and intelligent. He was everyone's go-to man.

Bobby handed the Winchester boys a cold bottle of beer each. "Bobby, thanks. Thanks for everything. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we should come, especially now." Dean said, making Sam's head nearly spin. He was the one to suggest they waited till morning to fill Bobby in.

"Nonsense. Your Daddy needs help." Bobby replied.

"Well, yeah, but last time we saw you, I mean, you did threaten to blast him full of buckshot. Cocked the shotgun and everything." Dean mumbled. The sound of footsteps running down the stairs interrupted them. A girl, around 5'7 with curly brown hair and tan skin, entered the cluttered living room. She wore baggy jeans and a black shirt, nothing too much. She had freckles on her face, which was etched with a resting bitch face.

"Heya, Bobby," She said sweetly, making Dean nudge his brother. She turned towards the visitors.

"Hi, I'm Eden Houston." She introduced, holding out her hand. Dean was the first to accept it and shake her hand.

"Dean Winchester." He stated with a grin. She let go.

"Winchester? I've heard a lot about your father." She said, holding out her hand for Sam.

"Hey, I'm Sam... Also Winchester." He told her, shaking her hand. She grinned.

"Eden...Houston like Texas." She joked, letting go. Sam smiled at her and she backed away to be next to Bobby.

"Go take care of Rumsfeld, will ya? He's gotta be bored'." Bobby requested.

"Yep, I got it." She replied, going into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle. "It was nice meeting you guys," She walked past the boys and went outside to tend to Bobby's rottweiler.

"Rum! Come here!" She shouted. The Rottie trotted towards her, wagging the tiny nub-of-a-tail on his hind. He circled her, smelling her jeans, then sat in front of her. Eden leaned down and began scratching his ears and his body, making sweet little comments in a higher voice. "Oh, what a sweet boy." She muttered. Rumsfield rolled over onto his back.

Eden didn't know if she would visit Bobby for him or his dog. Bobby was a supportive parent figure to Eden, which she desperately held onto since she was 12. Her father had passed away during a Hunt and her mother? Her mother had been gone since she was a baby. Eden knew Bobby beforehand as the go-to man and somehow, found her way to his doorstep.

Eden was the one who suggested to Bobby that he should get a dog. Rumsfeld was the sweetest. Nothing has changed since then. Eden stood up and poured water into his dog bowl, then scooped food into a separate dish.

The door opened and Dean grinned at her. Sam followed him out. "Down for a midnight hunt?" The oldest brother questioned.

Eden wiped her hands off on the side of her legs. "With you two?" She replied.

"You don't have to, but it'd help," Sam said.

"Bobby got a tip about some werewolves. He wants us to go kill 'em. It'll be fun." Dean said. Eden looked at the brothers and sighed.

"Let's go."