𝐒𝐈𝐗

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"A killer clown?!"

The Winchesters and Houston were back on the road. The Impala windows were covered in rain droplets as it ran smoothly against the pavement. Tiny taps from the roof echoed through the car, filling the awkward silence that played after Dean and Eden learned of the Killer Clown case Sam decided to check out.

"Yeah. He left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents. Ripped them to pieces." Sam shrugged.

Sounds like my dad, Eden thought. She laughed at this, making Sam and Dean pause. "Are you psychotic?" Dean questioned. Eden cleared her throat.

"Sorry."

"Well, the cops have no viable leads, and all the employees were tearing down shop. Alibis all around. Plus this girl said she saw a clown vanish into thin air. Cops are saying trauma, of course." Sam continued.

"Well, I know what you're thinking, Sam. Why did it have to be clowns?" Dean teased.

"You're afraid of clowns?" Eden asked, resting her arms on the back of their seats. She put her head on top of her forearm and tilted her head to look at the youngest Winchester.

He looked at her. "Listen---" He began. Dean started chuckling.

"You still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald McDonald on the television."

Sam looked at his brother accusingly. "Well, at least I'm not afraid of flying!"

"Planes crash!"

"And apparently, clowns kill!"

"Eat my---"

"Okay, both of you shut up. So these types of murders, they ever happen before?" Eden interrupted.

"It's weird, though, I'm mean if it is a spirit it's usually bound to a specific locale, you know, a house, or a town. It could, uh, be a cursed object, maybe. Spirit attaches itself to something and the, uh, carnival carries it around with them." Dean suggested.

"Great... A scavenger hunt." Sam murmured.

"Well, this case was your idea. We're stopping for food." Dean told them, suddenly swerving into a gas station parking lot.