𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"Don't shove me, you dick!"

"Move faster!"

"Sorry, some people don't like being in creepy dark places."

"You're a friggin' Hunter!"

"So are you!"

The banter between Eden, Sam, and Dean died down as they went in different directions. "Eh eh eh, stick with me. You're still an Ankle Biter." Dean said, redirecting Eden.

"I've been a Hunter since--"

"Ah ah ah ah--- I don't give a shit. You're with me." Dean stated. She rolled her eyes and Dean grinned.

"Actually, you're with us." A voice informed, pressing rifles to their backs.

"I wanted to say that!" A guy pouted.

"I don't care, Ash!" The girl whispered. Eden and Dean's hands rose. Dean looked at Eden, who was waiting for his signal.

When it was given, she swung around and grabbed the barrel, then pushed it back to knock the butt into the guy's jaw. "Goddamn it!" The guy hissed. She turned it around and pointed it at the man. Dean cocked the rifle he stole from the girl, who smiled at him and grabbed the barrel. She kicked him onto the floor and hit him with the butt of the gun.

"On the floor." She demanded, staring at Eden. She had blue eyes, pin-straight blonde hair with brown undertones, and was about an inch shorter than Eden.

"I can't feel my nose!" Dean grunted. "Sammy!"

The door opened and Sam walked in, his hands on the back of his head. "Sorry, Dean. Can't. I'm a little tied up." Sam murmured, nodding his head towards the middle-aged woman behind him. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. She wore a pink flannel and jean shorts.

"Sam? Dean? Winchester?" She questioned.

"Yeah." Sam and Dean answered in unison.

"Mom, you know these guys?" Jo asked. The woman nodded at her daughter to lower her weapon.

"You too, kid, lower it," Ellen told the girl. Eden looked at Dean, who simply nodded his head as well. She handed the gun to the boy, who seemed to be slightly older than Jo. Ellen lowered her weapon. The male had blonde hair and a mullet, making him stand out from the Southern-dressed ladies.