Chapter 21

Saying good night was hard, especially when he doesn't want to yet. Vince knows that if he says good night, the magic will simply end there. And tomorrow morning, it would be like a reset. Back to zero ulit. Balik sa pangangapa at pakiramdaman.

He wished that he could stop the time, but it wasn't his birthday yet. And it's not likely to come true.

Nang makarating na sila sa tapat ng kwarto nito, pilit niyang piniga ang utak para sa kung anong matinong sasabihin, just to prolong the night. But he came up with nothing. He couldn't think straight around Moira.

And knowing that it's going to be their last night in Newark together, probably the last chance he'll ever get, was too much pressure.

"Moira."

"Hmm?"

Moira just opened the door. She turned to him when he said her name. Now, she's looking at him, waiting for what he was about to say next. But his mind just went blank.

Ngumiti ito sa kanya. He could see the disappointment in her eyes, like she was expecting for something good but didn't get it.

"Good night, Vince."

"Wait."

He pulled the door close behind her. Moira looked up to him, her face expectant. He was still struggling to put his feelings into words, but when he did find them, he was also surprised himself.

"I want to kiss you."

Bahagyang nanlaki ang mga mata nito. "R-Really?"

His fist tightened around the door knob. If he would attempt to put into words how much he wants it, then it would just come out as incoherrent blabbers. So instead, he placed his fingers under her chin and tilted her face up.

Halfway to it, she closed her eyes. He followed just before he could taste her lips. They were as soft and sweet as he remembers. He pulled away before completely losing himself in the kiss.

"I want to do more than a kiss," he admitted against her lips.

He felt her shiver. He dipped his head again for another kiss. And she responded just like last time. He took it as a sign. It was a clear signal, to him at least.

Without breaking the kiss, he opened the door and gently pushed her inside. He heard something drop. Her purse, maybe. He took off his coat, which she gave back to him earlier, and let it drop on the floor.

He felt the bare skin on her back. It was driving him crazy all night.

Lumayo siya ng kaunti para tanggalin ang bowtie niya. Moira was in daze. She just stood there, with her mouth partly opened, watching him. He yanked the bowtie off and with a growl, pulled her back in his arms and kissed her hard.

Marahan niya itong itinulak hanggang sa tumama ang likod ng tuhod nito sa gilid ng kama. He laid her to the bed, while continually kissing her. She fumbled at the buttons of his dress shirt, trying her best to undo them.

"T-They're not coming undone."

Tumawa siya ng mahina at saka hinuli ang kamay nito.

"Let me," he said.

He removed them quickly and joined her on the bed. He began tracing her body sensually, as if remembering the first time they made love. Moira's still as responsive. She ignites at every touch and melts with every kiss, and it fueled him to go on until they're both senseless.

Hinila niya pababa ang straps ng damit nito. He began kneading the sides of her breasts and she instinctively arched her back, as if her own body is attuned to his touch. As if he seemed familiar. He lowered his mouth to one and latched onto it while his hand continued kneading the other. Naramdaman niya ang marahan nitong pagsabunot sa kanya, making his scalp tingle.