Chapter 2

It was a three weeks after I met him at the pub and I got a text from him. I answered it. "Hey hun" he said. "Hello pretty boy;) how u doing?" I replied. (Btw you are texting him not a phone call) "I'm doing ok wbu hun;) u doing alr?" He replied. "I'm doing fine and what's with the nicknames?". "It just fits u hun" he replied. I smiled so big I thought he could see it from the other side of the phone. "well I was thinkin we could go for some coffee later" I was so incredibly nervous typing this. "ofc hun what time?" He replied. I was melting with the nickname, *Hun* I loved it. "maybe 1" I typed. "alr see u there baby" HE DID NOT JUST CALL ME BABY *internal scream* I turned and scrambled in Karl's arms. "Who you texting?" Karl said. Karl is my bestfriend so we cuddle a lot. Also, he is dating Nick so dont get any wrong ideas. "You know that guy from the pub I told you about?" I said. "Yea???" He said confused. "OH its him" he said surprisingly. "Were going out for coffee in a hou- oh my God, I have an hour to take a shower, to my hair, do my makeup, pick out a outfit, drive there, ok" I jump out of Karl's arms and go upstairs to Nick. "NICK!" He jumped when I said that. "What!? Oh your going on a date." He said understandingly. "Ye- wait how did you know that????" I questioned. "You are always this anxious when you have a date." He said calmly. "Ok well I have an hour so GET YOUR ASS UP AND HELP ME AND GO TURN ON MY CURLING IRON" he got up right away and set up my stuff. He has always been the type of person to help me with this stuff. I got out the shower and Nick helped me with my makeup and karl did my hair. I ran out the door and got in the car.

At the coffee shop, I sat at a one on one table and waited for Wilbur to show up. It was 1:05 and surely a 6'5 man named Wilbur walked in. He was wearing a grey sweater with a white collar and circle glasses. I was wearing a tan shirt that showed off my curved and some black leggings. I had on my big-ish square glasses because I didnt want to put in my contacts. I didnt have much makeup, I told Nick to make a natural look for me.

"Oh hello hun" he said with a smirk.

"Hey pretty boy" I said confidently.

He pulled me in for a hug by my waist again and I didnt hesitate to rest my arms around his shoulders and link my fingers behind him. I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach him because how tall he was. I'm surprised that my arms could even reach up there.

"Come on I got us a seat." I said while leading him by his hand to our table.

"I'm comin hun" he said.

The way he said hun with his British accent just gave me butterflies. We sat down and ordered. He got a cup of tea and I got a cup of coffee. Our drinks came and I began to sip on my coffee.

"How has your day been hun?" He said.

"I've been ok love" I said while admiring his curls.

"I like the new nickname hun" he said.

"And I love it when you call me hun" I say while blushing a little.

He looks at me and smiles like he is admiring me. How beautiful my eyes are. How perfectly wavy my hair is. Just everything about me. A hour passes by and we both have finished our drinks. We had been talking about everything we had in common for so long, I just got lost in his eyes.

"Oh crap," he says. "I gotta get going I'm sorry" he says with empathy.

"No no it's ok" I reply.

"How about we go out for dinner in 2 weeks? Seven-oclock? It's the only time I'm free for dinner" He says as getting up. He holds out a hand for me to grab. He helps me up as he pays.

"Yes. That would be awesome" I say with a huge smile.

"Alright, I'll see you there." He says. He then grabs my in by my waist and spins me around from where I was turned with my back towards him. My hands were on his chest and he pulls me closer until our lips meet. One of his hands are on my waist other on my upper back. One of my hands are on his chest and other on the back of his head to push his head down towards mine so I can reach him. My hands get tangled in his soft brown curls as he pulls me as close as he can(the coffee shop is empty from where it is only a lunch and breakfast shop). He kisses me with so much passion like he has been wanting to do this since day one. This was our 3rd date by the way.

At dinner (we had been together for like 3 months) I was wearing a black skirt and tight black long sleeve shirt. He was wearing some new jeans and a black hoodie. He looked really nice. We sat down at our table and ordered our food. I got spaghetti and he got some soup. We began to eat and talk.

"Oh wait-" he said while focusing on one spot on my lip. "Here let me get that" he leaned over the table and brushed his thumb over my lip slowly. He smiled as he did it and wiped his thumb on a napkin.

"Oh sorry," I said while giggling. "I didnt notice it" I said while looking down.

He pulled up my chin and said "Dont apologize your fine" .

I looked at him in the eyes and smiled. He giggled at my smile. "You know your cute when you smile right? Its adorable hun" he said while smiling at me.

"Stop Wil!" I said while nudging his hand.

We both finished our food and he called over the waiter. He started to pay, and I stopped him. "I'll pay, it's my turn anyways" I say. He shakes his head but let's me pay because he knew I was gonna insist on it no matter what.