Chapter 4 (SMUT WARNING)

"Goodmorning baby girl~" I woke up to Wil playing with my hair. I dont know why but he has always had a weird fascination with my hair. "Mm" I just grunted back from where I just woke up. I glanced up at him and it seemed that he had already gotten up and got ready. The smell of pancakes had echoed through the house.

"Baby get up," Wilbur replied in a soft tone "I made you breakfast"

"Did you get me orange juice?" I said while sitting up. "Yes hun" Wilbur said. I shot up out of bed and ran to the kitchen leaving Wilbur in bed. I grabbed the cup of orange juice off the counter. Wilbur walked into the kitchen and smirked at me. "You and your orange juice" he said with a smile. I sat my orange juice on the counter again and stood up on my tippy toes so I could rest my arms on his shoulders. He pulled me in by my waist into a soft kiss.

We finished eating and I went to the bathroom to get ready. "Bye hun! I'll see you at 4!" Wilbur echoed through the hallway. "Bye bub," I yelled back. "Love you!" I yelled. "Love you too!" Wilbur yelled back. We always had pet names for each other, we only said each others real names if we were mad at one another.

When Wilbur is gone I normally just sit on my phone. I had finished getting ready and put on some black shorts and Wilbur's sweater. I had just thrown on my glasses and brushed my hair out. I didnt put on any makeup cause I was still tired from where we got here so late last night. It was 3:30 and Wilbur was on his way home and I knew he would be hungry so I started making us some sandwiches. As I was cleaning up Wilbur walked through the door. "Hey baby!" Wilbur said while throwing his bag by the door. "Wil!" I said while jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. "You missed me didnt you?" He said while still holding me and giggling. "Dont make fun of me." I said with my face nuzzled in the crook of his neck so it was muffled. Wilbur let me go and I led him into the kitchen by his hand. "Awww thank you baby!" Wilbur said. He kissed me on the fourhead and motioned for us to go sit on the couch. "What movie?" I said. "Let's finish watching *****" Wilbur said while taking a bite of his sandwich. "Ok" I said. We finished the movie and Wilbur took our napkins from our sandwiches and threw them away. We didnt have anything to do that afternoon so we just stayed in and cleaned. We went to bed and laughed all night about Wilbur's stream that day.

It was a few days later. "Hey," he whispered "Wake up"

"But why..." I grunted.

"Cause it's time to get up"

"But I'm comfortable, and your warm. It's cold outside of the blanket."

"We gotta get up, we agreed to go to the pub with everyone" Wilbur said while stroking my hair.

"Ok fine" I threw off the blanket and sat up and went to the bathroom to get a shower. Wilbur had joined me in the shower. When we got out and got dressed, It was almost time to leave because how late we woke up. I curled my hair and put on a black sweater with a corset skirt.

(Like this)

(Like this)

Wilbur was wearing ripped Jean's and a black sweater (To match my outfit). We had met up with Niki, Jack, Karl, and Nick. "Hey guys!" I said. I hugged everyone and we all went to the bar. I got a margarita and Wilbur got a bud weiser like always. Niki got a tequila surise and Jack got a bud light. The whole night we just laughed about random stuff and drank. "Alright well we better get going," Karl said "before Nick gets too drunk" Nick replied instantly and said "I'm not DrUnK". "Yes you are!" Everyone said in sync. We all got up and hugged and said our goodbyes. Everyone called an uber but me and Wilbur drove home because we didnt drink that much. He only had part of his drink and I only took a few sips of mine.

Wilbur hovered his hand over my thigh and looked at me for concent. I nodded and he put his hand on my thigh. He rubbed his thumb up and down my thigh until he got towards the underneath of my skirt(iykyk). I gasped as he got so close to my.... well do I really have to say it? He looked over at me as I melted in my seat and said "You like that?" I looked over at him and grinned.

We got to the house and he unlocked the door. I had my legs around his waist and he was holding me up by the bottom part of my thighs. He rushed in the house and locked the door behind us. We were kissing non-stop. We made it to the room and he gently laid me on the bed. "Look- I- y/n, if you dont want to do this we dont-" I hushed him by interrupting him and saying "Wilbur, I want this, ok?" I said reassuringly. "Are you sure? We dont have to baby" he said with empathy in his eyes. I nodded and said "Yes, I'm sure love".

He grinned and started kissing me down from my mouth to my neck. I tugged at his shirt to remove it. He parted from my neck and removed his shirt. I was going to remove my shirt until Wilbur stopped me. "Baby, are you sure? We have never done this before. I need to know your boundaries.". "Love, you can do whatever you want, just dont be too rough" I said while smiling. He removed my shirt and began kissing me again.

He reached around my back unclipping the hook of my bra. I finished removing my bra slipping it off my shoulders, revealing my bare chest to him. He began kissing my breast making me moan softly. "You like that?" Wilbur said with a grin. I nodded desperately as I looked at the bulge receding from his pants. I smiled at it and removed his pants. Wilbur began to untie the top part of ky skirt and remove it. He removed my underwear and kissed down to my vagina until I slightly moan. He grinned at my moan and began to slightly lick my clitoris. "Wil-" he stopped and I gasped for air. "Am I doing something wrong? I'm so sorry- I-" I replied quickly and said "No Wil it- it felt really good. K- ke- keep doing that pl- please" He smiled at me and continued doing it. He began to put a finger in my vagina and then two. "Ah- ahh Wil-" I moaned. He grinned and continued. I pushed him away and removed his underwear. I turned him around and got on top. I stroked his dick gently making him moan. "Ah- y/n please-" his eyes rolled back and his back arched a bit. I began to take his tip in my mouth. He gasped as I did and I began to suck and stroke it until he moaned extremely loud. I stopped and Wilbur flipped me back around on my back. "Are you ready baby?" Wilbur said. "Yes... please" I begged.

I could see that made him even harder. He began to rub his dick up and down my vagina making us both moan. He put his tip against my hole and slowly entered me making me gasp and grab the sheets. He stopped and asked "Are you ok baby?" I nodded and he said "Please try and use your words so I know your ok" I replied with "I'm ok love" He began to kiss my neck and enter me all the way making me moan again. "Damn your so tight, and gorgeous" he began to kiss me again and wait until I said I was ready. "I'm ready" i said. "You sure hun?" He replied. "Yes" I said while rubbing his abs. "Our safe word is yellow". "Ok" I replied while nodding. He ripped a condom open with his teeth and slipped it on. He began to slowly go in and out making me moan and grab the sheets again. He went faster and faster by the minute. "Gah- ah- Wil- please~" I begged while moving myself up and down practically begging for him to go faster. He obeyed my begging and went faster. I turned him around getting on top again. He smiled and let me take the lead. I began bouncing on him to where he was all the way in. Making him moan more than me. He grabbed my hips and held me still while he thrusted in and out of me fast. "Ah- i- wil- I'm g-" I was interrupted as I came all over his dick. "Gah- ah-" he came shortly after.

He got up and cleaned up. "Here" he tossed me a towel and some new sheets. I got cleaned up and got out us some pajamas. Wilbur changed the sheets and I threw him some pajamas. I put on a sports bra and Nike-pro shorts. He put on some shorts. "I love you," Wilbur said. "Goodnight baby girl" he whispered in my ear. "Goodnight love"