Chapter 7 *SMUT WARNING*

After Wilbur helps me up we all head inside our cabins to get ready. I put on a white bikini and Wilbur puts on grey swimming shorts.

"You ready baby?" Wilbur says as he runs his hands down sides. He whispered in my ear with his seductive tone. I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Yeah almost I'm putting up my hair"

"Hurry up though were about to leave" With that Wilbur leaves a small kiss on my cheek and heads outside. I follow behind him with the others so we can head over to the pool. When we get there I sit my stuff down with Niki and Karl while Jack, Nick, and Wilbur jump in. They splash each other until they end up splashing Niki.

"Jack!" Niki yelled. She was laughing about it. She wasn't mad though. She gave me and Karl the look and we all got up and jumped in at the same time to make a giant splash. Everyone was laughing and splashing until it got dark. By then we had got in the hot tub because it was a little cold out.

"Alright well me and Karl are gonna head to our cabin, Karl's getting sleepy." Karl just nodded his head with Nick winsing in pain from where Karl had his head on his shoulder.

"Yeah I'm gonna head to my cabin" Jack said.

"Same I'm tired" Niki followed.

"Yeah me and Wilbur are gonna head to our cabin." I said. Giving Wilbur a wink. The others saw but minded their own.

We all began walking home and me and Wil were the last ones to leave. We started walking down the dirt path towards our cabin when I felt Wilbur's hand on my lower back. I gave him a seductive look and just let him rub my back.

When we get to our cabin I throw mine and Wilburs stuff towards the couch as he picks me up, supporting me by my thighs. He lays me down on the bed and slowly crawls on top of me. He bites at my bottom lip. I open my mouth and let him explore every inch as if he hasnt before. I put my hand on his abs caressing them.

I feel his hand on my lower stomach slowly touching me. I let out a little moan as to let him know it's ok. I can feel him smiling through our kiss. I palm him through his swimming shorts as he grunts. He reaches around my back and unhooks my bra strap with one hand and removes it. I realised he had gotten better at it than the first time.

He puts his hand on one side of my thigh and the other on my chest. He runs his hand up and down on my thigh getting closer to my private. I can feel his member getting harder by the second. I start to slowly remove his shorts and slip my hand in. He jumps in shock and grunts. He removes my bikini bottoms and massaging my clit. I moan but try to hold it in.

"Dont hold in your moans baby, I wanna hear all of them" he says with his seductive tone. I kind of gasp in nervousness. "Do I make you nervous baby?" He says. Looking at me and grinning. I nod my head and look away. He grabs my chin and faces me towards him. "Dont worry, I wont bite." he whispered in my ear. I flip him over to where I'm on top of him and attack his neck leaving little purple Mark's all down his neck.

He grabs a condom off of the bed side table and opens it still kissing me. He slips it on and rubs his member towards my entrance. He slowly enters me making me moan like crazy. I end up leaving our kiss to breathe. Leaning my head back moaning. He thrusts into me making me mellow out. He keeps doing that for a couple minutes until he flips me over and puts my legs over his shoulders. He thrusts at the same pace for a couple more minutes.

He moved his position a bit hitting my spot. "Ha-h-harder wil" I manage to spit out. He looks at me with surprise and does as i say. He thrusts harder until I start to violently shake. He takes that as his sign to go harder until I cum.

He pulls out until I stop him. "What are you doing?" I ask. "You finished hun" he says at me with confusion. "No keep going you need to finsih" I manage to spit out. "And it felt.. really good"

He smiles and continues until he starts to shake and cums inside me. He pulls out and takes off his condom. He ties it in a knot and throws it away hiding it in the trash can. I put on my pajama shorts and sports bra and climb in bed. I was soon joined by Wilbur wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me softly on my forehead.

"I love you hun~" he whispers. "I love you too" I mutter. I was so tired I was surprised I got that out.