Chapter 8 (last chapter)

So its been a few years, about 20 and were married now! I ended up having two kids. A daughter named Ella and another daughter named Valerie. I'm pregnant with a baby boy right now.

"Babe I'm home!" I hear Wilbur yell through the door.

"Dad!"

"Daddy!"

The girls jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly until I walked in. He put them down and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Ewwww" the girls say in sync. We just look at each other and smile. The girls run over to us and I pick up Valerie and Wilbur picks up Ella. Ella is 4 and Valerie is 3. They are such a daddy's girl. I dont blame them though, I love him too.

"I made dinner for us babe" I say nudging his arm.

"But it was my night to cook hun" he says with a sad expression. "Why did you cook? I feel bad. You've cooked all week"

"Cause you had to work another hour today and I knew you would be tired" I say. He pulls me in by my hips and kisses me.

"Fine. But I get to tuck the girls in tonight." He says. I nod my head and put the dinner on the plates.

"Come eat!" I yell. Echoing through the kitchen.

"Thank you mama!" the girls say in sync. "Your welcome girls!" I reply.

"Thank you love" Wilbur says. He plants a kiss on my head and heads over to the table with the girls. He helps them into their chairs and puts my plate on the table. He grabs our drinks and we all eat.

-Thats all for my life! To whoever finds this in the future, I hope you know that my life was awesome. Bye diary, 'till the day I die.