Chapter 4: Curly

Outside the sky was just beginning to change its colour before dawn. In the men's room Sanji was twitching in his sleep.

Sanji's POV:

'Mmh! It's heavy!'

'I can't breathe!'

'Why won't it budge?'

Someone's warm breath tickled his eyes. Sanji finally opened his eyes.

'Z ....Zoro?', Sanji whispered sleepily looking at his nakama's face.

All of a sudden the realization struck him like a thunderbolt and he was wide awake. He was sleeping with Zoro and the swordsman had both of Sanji's hands and legs pinned under him. He desperately tried to pull his hands free but to no avail. It only made Zoro inch closer to Sanji's face in his sleep.

Sanji thought, 'Anymore and we'll be kissing!'

The thought made him so embarrassed that he shouted, 'Shitty swordsman!' and sent Zoro flying to the other end of the room with a powerful kick.

Usopp looked up at them drowsily hearing the noise and said, 'Oi Sanji keep it down will you!' and went off to sleep.

Sanji realized he was wearing Chopper's clothes which were too small for him. He quickly went over to his locker and grabbed some clothes.

Zoro got up holding his head and asked in a confused tone, 'Wh ...when did you ...are you feeling okay?'

'I am completely fine you stupid marimo!', said Sanji as he walked towards the door. Zoro attempted to catch his hand but Sanji pulled away and said, 'Don't you dare follow me!' With that he left.

Sanji ran into the kitchen locked the door behind him and crashed in a heap to the floor. His heart was pounding so hard in his chest that he felt that it would burst out.

Sanji gave out a muffled scream, 'That Stupid! Shitty! Moron! What the hell was he doing?'

He slowly recalled what had happened the previous day. When he remembered how Zoro had embraced him in the quarters and the look of helplessness on that man's face as he bitterly smiled at Sanji, he felt a pang in his chest.

Sanji thought to himself, 'There is no use dwelling on this! Let's just focus on making everyone's meals!'

In the quarter Zoro was still sitting on the floor.

His mind was filled with a thousand questions that he wanted to ask Sanji.

'Was he feeling okay? When and how did he change back? How did he become like that in the first place? Does he remember anything?'

However the look on Sanji's face as he told Zoro not to follow him prevented Zoro from going after him. 'His face looked a little red, was he sick?', Zoro just couldn't bring himself to ask that of Sanji at the moment.

Quite some time had passed. Sanji had finished making breakfast and called everyone. Hearing the grown Sanji's voice Luffy, Chopper, Franky, Brook and Usopp rushed into the kitchen. Zoro waited for everyone to go in first he could hear their excited voices from outside. Robin and Nami entered. Sanji greeted them, 'Good morning Robin chaaaan! Nami saaaaan!'

Zoro suddenly heard Nami scream and rushed in. All his friends were standing around the kitchen dumbstruck and facing the counter. Zoro went around the counter to see to his horror that standing there in oversized clothes was the chibi Sanji once more. When the child saw Zoro he immediately brightened up and ran to Zoro, arms outstretched calling out, 'Zoro onii san!'

Zoro looked aghast. He dropped to the floor on his knees and cupped Sanji's face in both hands.

'Wh ...why? You were okay just now! So how did this...?', Zoro asked desperately as he looked from the child to all his friends. His friends remained silent.