Upon my kingdom

Toms P.O.V

"Amycus we musn't underestimate Dumbledore's wisdom. The man may be old, but he will not fall easily." I twirl my wand as I look out at the tables of the followers I've collected over the past ten years. All purebloods, serving a halfblood. The irony. "Of course my lord." He bows his head at me. A pathetic money hungry man who'd give up everything he has for a nod of approval. The power of those who dare to cross me. 

"I believe a celebration is needed, to my many loyal followers. We have made it so very far, and my plans will not be taken away from me." Everyone raises their glasses and I grant them the approval to talk amongst themselves. As I watch the many  of them laugh and drink, I notice the Carrow girl. Oh yes, beautiful girl indeed, but there's something about her. Her aura, the way she presents her self, or maybe the fact that she has been glancing at the grandfather clock every three minutes. I can't help but find her captivating. 

I wait for her gaze to match mine, not caring about what my followers are saying to each other. Once she finally looks back at me, I stare into those deep brown eyes. I flash her a charming smile and watch as she turns away nonchalantly, leaving me in complete shock. No follower of mine has ever given me suck lack of attention when I offer them something as simple as my presense. I need to get into her mind.

As I attempt to penetrate her mind, I notice that her walls are too strong. Strange for a girl her age to be so well practiced at occlumency. All the more reason to know what is so important to her that she has to cover up. 

Later that night

As my followers bid there wishes and thank me, I go back to my most trusted 7. "Dumbledore will stop at nothing to teach these kids to be gracious to mud bloods and to stay away from unforgivables." Abraxas Malfoy adds on. He is a very bold man with lots of power. He has a point though, I need to somehow add ranks and make sure Dumbledore isn't planning anything. 

"All the more reason for one of you to get a job at the school, maybe Defense against the Dark Arts?" I look at my followers waiting for at least one of them to step up. I don't doubt that they'll blow my cover once a child born upon muggles comes to their class. No, I'll need to go myself. "I'll be the one to teach, Amycus fetch me your daughter, let me get a student perspective." I flash another fake smile. "I'll get my son, I'm sure he'll be able to give a more detailed run down." Abraxas gets out of his chair. I don't care for this Lucius, I want to meet the girl.

As the girl shuffles into the room, her hair now down, showing her long natural brown hair. Absolutely magnificent. "You called me father?" Her voice soft like saphires. I match her eyes once again as I lazily lay back in my chair like a king. "Aurora, our lord requested you." Amycus says trying to impress me. She turns on her heel. "You all may be dismissed, I would like to speak to Aurora." Everyone shuffles out leaving the girl sitting in her chair like a bird ready to be pounced on.

I walk around and place my palms on the back of the chair. "Now tell me my dear, what are you learning in school." She looks up and nods. "Well, we are learning about wandless magic." She doesn't even end her sentences with my lord, how very brave of her. "I also happen to be the top of the class." She adds with a tilt of her shoulder. I smile at this. "Yes, well when I come to teach I expect much more from you." I twirl a piece of her soft hair between my fingers. 

"Aurora let me see your stance." She stands up confidently and holds up her wand. "Very sloppy for a girl who comes from a strong bloodline, claiming to be top of her classes. When I was your age I was able to duel the teachers." I watch as she attempts to hold her stance confidently. "I was dueling champion, and I am the strongest in my bloodline." Her tone is getting harsher.

"Now now Aurora, is that a way to treat your lord?" I whisper so my breath trickles down her neck. She has the audacity to push me away. She turns her head and walks out of the room. I would never let anyone talk to me like that, but I don't want a pure face like hers damaged just yet.