Liberty and justice for none

Tom Riddle's P.O.V

I planned to keep her close to me, at least for now.

"We have a meeting tonight. And we have a big issue." I look to Rosier. "Yes of course, but what could be wrong?" I give him a look. "The girl." He gives me a confused look. "Sorry for the confusion but what girl?" I scoff. "Carrow, now leave. I wish to be alone." He nods his head and leaves.

I regret sending my followers away. I should throw Cruccios until they bow to me. Everyone has been treating me with such disrespect. As if they are nearly as powerful as me. I scoff. I could snap away their whole bloodline before they can say, 'my lord.' I throw my glass against the brick fireplace. Just as I go to pick up another I hear a knock.

I roll up the sleeves of my white dress shirt to my elbows. I was so furious. I slam the door open and I'm about to grab them when I realise its Aurora. "Aurora, you shouldn't be here right now."

She looks up and shuts the door behind her. She just walks on in and hands me her wand. "Well you've grown quite ballsy haven't you." I comment at her lack of fear. She looks up at me and gives a small smile. I can barely fathom a response. I've never seen such beauty in a small gesture. I real genuine smile. A ray of sunshine.

I was about to talk to her when she notices the mess of glass and books. "What happened?" She asks with such innocence. "One of my horcuxes are missing." I don't know why I would tell her, but she probably won't go telling anyone. "Has someone stolen it?" She starts tracing her fingers over the fireplace. "These fools think they're stronger than me? I am the strongest wizard this world has seen!"

I throw more glass full speed at the fireplace. I watch as she back aways suddenly with a fearful look on her face. I feel something suddenly. I feel something in my gut. It's like a rise of guilt. No, I don't feeling things. I watch as she goes to pick up the glass. "Be careful." She looks up at me and she picks up the glass. Then, she cuts her finger on a clear shard. She whimpers out and starts swinging her hand. I walk over to her and take her hand.

"I told you to be careful." She looks up at me. I bring her hand up to mine and a blue light shoots up. "What are you doing?" She asks as if it's my doing. "Give me your hands." I want to know more about this. She places her hands gently in mine and an electric blue light comes out, this time it stays put. I bring my hand and touch it still holding onto Aurora.

Suddenly I feel an electric pull. I crashed right then and there. I felt my body moving faster than light itself.

I woke up to an angel. An angel sitting next to me squeezing my arm. Her long dark hair cascading down her face like a waterfall. Her big brown eyes look up with hope.

I bring my hand up to her face and softly brush my fingers against her smooth cheeks. "Are you alright?" Her voice was soft like dandelions. I sit up and grab her hand. "Stay with me."

"We have to leave for the break tomorrow anyways, stay with me, your lord, let your father see how much power you have. Walk in with me tomorrow night."

It was more of a command, but I knew she was too scared to say no anyways. She nodded her head in agreement. I pulled open the cover for her to climb in. I wanna make her nervous, I want to see the perfect girl crack, to keep her close to me through the night. She then suddenly paused.

Auroras P.O.V

Theres no way he expects me to sleep with him. I shake my head sternly. He has to be out of his mind. He squints his eyes at me, as if looking into my soul. "Sweetheart, you will get in." He lets out a laugh, a laugh that contains no humour. "In case you haven't figured it out yet darling, I get what I want. And- do not for a second, believe that I will not use force."