Tables are turned

Aurora's P.O.V

Lord knows how much more pressure my dad can put on me. As I step off the Hogwarts express ready for another terrible week of having to meet fathers expectations. I hug my two friends Lauren and Jane. We all flow into the Great Hall and I notice a familiar face staring at me from the teacher's table.

My lord, the only phrase I was told to speak while in his view. After our encounter on Sunday I don't know how to feel. Suddenly being pulled out of my thoughts, I feel a set of hands hugging me from behind. I turn around to be met with bright blonde hair and blue eyes, Lucius. "I know your'e nervous, but just know that he is only here for his benefits. Don't let him take you alone, just be polite and treat him like any other teacher." He looks says giving me a sympathetic look. "I'll always protect you, Aurora, you know how much you mean to me and I get-" 

He's interrupted by Dumbledore clinking his glass and getting everyone's attention. I look back to the teachers table as an annoyed Lucius walks back over to his Slytherin friends who stare at me and pat him on the back in celebration. At the end of the teacher's table I see Tom staring at me, but this time its like his looking into my soul. He doesn't break his gaze instead, he looks at Lucius and lets out an arrogant laugh. 

After Dumbledore gives his speech and "Professor Riddle" is introduced, I start to walk out of the hall. The last two students leave when I hear Dumbledore. "Aurora I need to speak to you about a serious matter." 

Fear courses through me, I've been taught about Dumbledore and the hatred I should have for him. I give a pleading look to Tom who just gives me a nod. "Let me into your mind so I can hear what he's saying." I nod and let him in. 

"I do know about your families beliefs Aurora, but I know you're a very good girl." I look down not wanting to be under his wise gaze. "Aurora I want you to be wary of the people in this castle right now. Keep an eye out on Professor Riddle for me will you?" I smile and nod and suddenly flashes of images from my past interrupt my thoughts. He is trying to break through into my mind. I knew I shouldn't have let him in.

I can't help but wonder what he's looking for. I fight it off when I see the memory of my 13th birthday when mother and father made me cry for inviting a Half Blood to my birthday. Another particular memory comes up from last year when I was 15. My first kiss with Lucius. 

Lucius is two years older than me and has always been extra friendly. My first kiss was during a small gathering after Lucius pulled me aside and told me how beautiful I looked that night. It wasn't any crazy make out session but it was short and sweet. Then he breaks through into one of my more embarrassing memories. 

Flashback to the memory Tom is looking at

"Aurora its your turn, Truth or Dare?" Damien Westwood, a 6th year Hufflepuff says. "Truth." I look at the clock responding rather fast. "Are you a virgin?" Of course my cheeks turn red and most the boys start laughing and howling. 

"What do you expect her parents are like Nazis." A random kid adds. "No guy seems to wow you enough, can they?" One of Lucius's friends says, Marco Lestrange.