POV 15

"Was that a warning? Can you let me breathe and let me handle my family? And instead of keeping an eye at me, why not focus on your beloved money?-"

"How dare you-"

Van stood in between Jinrei and Mr. Yoon when Mr. Yoon abruptly throwing daggers at Jinrei. "I am Ethan's father, if I am going to do something stupid-"

"Jinrei stop there, you two careful on your way, please. Just go Leslie, get him out of here." Van nodded at Leslie as he looks at Jinrei disappointingly.

Van knew how honest and free spirited man Jinrei is, he knows that he is crazy in many ways, for pursuing impossible to make it possible.

But never in his life he will tolerate another lies after cheating.

You've done it already Jinrei, and this time I am on Mr. Yoon's side. Van said at the back of his mind, he didn't want to let Jinrei say that he will never do stupid things if he did it already.

Van has been Mr. Yoon's reliable person, Van never even once disappoint him and only shown good traits and report. For Mr. Yoon it wasn't really a surprise how good Van is.

Van is his niece after all.

And in situations that Mr. Yoon and Jinrei are always been heating up when the two began talking, Van is always the line in between them where they couldn't cross that Leslie has been grateful everytime Van was putting himself in between her husband and her father.

Van will never give a shit about the age, being best friends with Jinrei made him learned something, that if you are right, age doesn't matter to back out your opinion.

Van was just too disappointed that the lesson he has been living for after him and Jinrei met, the saying he's using to maintain peace from hotel and his family, is the same man who broke it.

Jinrei is old enough to tell Jayk to back out, but that old enough crazy man that Van thought was crazy enough.

Van forgot that Jinrei's brain that is composed of thirty percent of humour, forty percent of being a good husband and father, and a twenty nine percent being crazy.

Still, the remaining one percent of being stupid ate all of the remaining ninety nine percent to made the thing that he shouldn't do the most.

That fucking one percent that Van didn't even know Jinrei had been hiding will put his life at risk.

His perfectly imperfect family.

Jinrei didn't make enough assurance that he will tell Leslie about Jayk and make up with her, but Van still trusted Jinrei that he will soon tell it on his own to keep his family.

Mr. Yoon even asked him about Jinrei, but he lied telling Jinrei did nothing but surfing, sleeping and went on his venture since his arrival.

He was nervous on Mr. Yoon's question, he was stuttering inside his mind, he just hoped Mr. Yoon wouldn't ask directly the staff for a CCTV to watch Jinrei and Jayk going inside his suite.

Van didn't do it and didn't even want to see what his best friend and Jayk did on their way to Jinrei's suite but it's a common sense, and it's an obvious facts, CCTV wasn't needed for him to tell that they both fucked up.

It was out of Van's control if Mr. Yoon will exclude all of his father's investment to the hotel and let him step out from their family matter to focus on his venture instead.

Though Mr. Yoon haven't really done that before, but he's keeping an eye and was throwing a warning gaze everytime he's seeing Jinrei.

Jinrei haven't done it before either, the cheating, being stupid for someone, that's why Van is really disappointed.

Because that one fucked up night, that one fucked up encounter could change his life.

Could change his relationship with Leslie and Ethan.

Van was expecting a worst scenario from being told to leave the hotel staff, from being out of Leslie and Jinrei's life, from being restricted as Ethan's Uncle, and he didn't know if he can accept it all since regarding the hotel its his late father's investment.

Everything connects to his connections with his remaining family.

"Uhm, Uncle, I don't want to repeat this in times like this, but I think you should open your mind and heart to accept Jinrei as your son in law, if he is acting like a free man, he's just doing that when Leslie gave her an approval-"

"And my daughter loves him so much to allow him to have a break every time Ethan is away for school or staying at my place." Van nodded in agreement with Mr. Yoon's statement, that facts isn't debatable, they both know its true.

Jinrei could be found at the sea, with Van on times he's having a break from the city where his work was located, and Van knows that Jinrei needed a time for himself, everyone needs it after all.

Leslie really loves Jinrei wholeheartedly, she will always say yes to Jinrei, she is willing to give everything to Jinrei.

And that's not what Mr. Yoon wanted, Mr. Yoon was just keeping up with Jinrei in his daughters life in a condition that they will do everything together, with their son, with Ethan, as one family.

But his own daughter broke that condition and allowed Jinrei to went on a day break when Ethan is away.

Jinrei wasn't alone every time though, they are still going into vacations and outings but Mr. Yoon isn't counting their family time.

He is counting Jinrei's time being alone instead, even Jinrei was doing well financially being a good CEO at his late father's company, Jinrei is just too good to balance being a father, a husband and a businessman, that Mr. Yoon had been questioning.

"Its been seven years, Jinrei has been keeping up with all of your warning and unpleasant words."

"Uncle you see, he's a father, he's not just a father actually, he's a great father and a husband, and the evidence is in front of everyone's eyes."

"Even if you will turn to ask Ethan and Leslie, they'll join forces to go against you hating Jinrei, can't you really give Jinrei a chance?" Van couldn't believe he is getting worked up with his best friend's mess.

But he meant everything he was asking for to his uncle, for Mr. Yoon to understand Jinrei's struggle to keep up with his father in law.