POV 22

A/N >>> KIM HYUN JOONG AS LAIMER

The secretary terribly bowed her head hearing Laimer giving her order that he never did when Mr. Yoon was around, but somehow lessen when Leslie smiled at her, and when the door finally closed... "Tell me, you're here for my help right?" Laimer stated as he took a seat at their father's receiving couch.

Leslie put the frame gently at the table, pressing her lips, she had a slight smile on her face. "I'm glad that my older brother is going back to his usual self, I am praying for this day to come." Leslie roamed around their father's table, looking longer at their displayed picture.

Family pictures. "I hope you are really back for good, I know you're still guilty about-"

Laimer stood up slapping his knees and scoffed, he laughed, sarcastically. "Guilty? Me? I've moved on from the accident, from the past, and yes, I am getting better these days and was soon to be the best one in the family. So don't use the past to play like the older one here."

"Especially with what I found out, its a side by side news."

"First, Dad is going to keep his eyes close to your husband and second, your husband was-"

"Miss Leslie? I got a call from the driver, he picked up Ethan from swimming lesson and your dress from your shop was ready too."

Leslie smiled at her brother before she went out when her phone starts ringing.

She wasn't ready with the past talking back, she is scared of it, she was again saved by Jinrei.

With his brother starting to dig the past she knows Laimer was running away from, and she wasn't so fond with the word past itself. "I am at the mall buying you a new pair of shoes, was Ethan with you?" Jinrei uttered.

"You don't have to buy me a new one, I'm going to wear the heels you gave me, its still working fine."

"But we can still meet at the mall, I'm going to pick my dress at my shop, see you."

The three of them went happily at the mall, visits Leslie's shop and bought Ethan some books and shoes. He likes it so much but he didn't express it by his body so that he can still save some energy for the dinner at night at his grandpa's place.

But their expected simple dinner was full of Mr. Yoon's allies and investors. All of them knew how big Yoon's name is in business industry.

And how the Kim's son associate with them, it became even bigger.

Van automatically smiled seeing Ethan going to his way to hug him. "I miss you so much Uncle Van, how's your people at the hotel? How are you?" Leslie and Jinrei was confused with what is happening inside the mansion but Ethan's way of communicating made their mind drift away from the people still coming and was going out to trail the path where the swimming pool area was located.

Jinrei saw how Van's eyes couldn't keep on one direction, something is bothering him that Jinrei wanted to know.

"Van we need to talk." Leslie stated and pulled Van at the corner. She will surely confront her about what Laimer said that Van is the one who suggests the idea for a big party.

Leslie knows Van, but she wanted to confirm it hearing it coming from Van itself.

Laimer saw Jinrei and Ethan as he walks towards them with a smirk. "My favorite Ethan, look at you."

Ethan and Laimer did their fist bump, it's a must everytime they are seeing each other, as Ethan looks at himself fixing his suit, he grinned. "Its my favorite suit, Daddy gave it to me on Mommy's birthday, its kind of small now, but still cool." Ethan explained proudly, looking at his Uncle and then to his Daddy.

"I guess I need to leave you two alone, I'm going to find grandpa. Excuse me.~" Ethan said as he disappeared at the crowd, but not forgetting to greet each of the people smiling at him.

Laimer offered a drink to Jinrei when the waiter went straight to their direction. "There's something interesting about what you left behind at the island that you are keeping away from my sister right?"

Laimer was declined by Jinrei. "OH, come on don't give me that look, you finally messed up, and you know what's worst?"

Laimer leaned over, his lips quirked, Jinrei still had a straight face, but he couldn't deny the fact that he's curiously nervous, he knows what he did at the island was a nerve wrecking news for his family, for Yoon's.

By the tone of Laimer, even without confirming it, he knows it's Jayk that Laimer was talking about.

But he couldn't accept to himself that it's a mistake, he wanted it, he was fucked up but he loved all the time he had spent with Jayk.

He felt bad about feeling good, he felt awful as a human being not just because he's Leslie's husband and Ethan's father. "Laimer, Jinrei. I'm sorry to interrupt but I have to, Jinrei we need to talk."

Laimer waved his glass as an indication he's letting what he wanted to spill to Jinrei slip for a moment with Van's disturbance.

Once Laimer was gone, Van and Jinrei went at the corner of the garden where people rarely settled, Van groaned. "By the eyes you were showing, you still hadn't confessed what you did to Leslie, am I right or accurate?"

Jinrei let out a fucked up chortle, Van knows him well. "You are so fucked up! You had enough time to tell her!"

"How could you! Shit! Did you know what happened to the island? How Uncle was saved from the accident?-"

Laimer appeared out of their expectations, he has all the smile on his face that Van and Jinrei was both wondering ever since the incident with Mr. Yoon happened. "Van, I believe we shouldn't be formal in here since we are family, so I think men in the family should stick together."

Van and Jinrei took a quick glance, reading what's on each other's mind when Laimer leaned forward bumping both of his shoulder to Van and Jinrei.

It made them think what's with Laimer's attitude, he was into formalities and with a face that you should be intimidated, the look that you shouldn't try to make a move when it wasn't about business.

But what made Van noticed is the sudden change of his point of view after he insists of talking to the man who saved his father.

That Van unsettling strings pulling their fate to again crossed paths was too much for them to let the night passed without having a confrontation.

Van will have a peace of mind if Jinrei announced that he confessed already with his wife but at Van's view, it wasn't the case, he still couldn't get his dick out to man up with what he did with Jayk back at the island when he was on his break of exploration with his limitless perspective.

A/N >>> WELL, WELL, WELL...