Chapter 5:Panic at U.A.

I shot awake from the strange dream I had and I checked the time and saw that fortunately, I had half an hour to get up and get ready. The details from the dream were still fresh in my mind I went over them silently in my head.

 'I really hope that was just a dream.'

I eventually got up took a shower and got into my uniform. I got a quick snack from the kitchen and I noticed that father wasn't around.

 'probably went to work early'

 I finished eating and went outside and saw that things were suspiciously quiet and that even Freya was on guard. I made sure to do the same as I went to school. 

When I arrived my classmates and I were met with a whole lot of media who started bombarding us with questions about All Might. Midoriya was clearly even more nervous than usual because of all of them.

 He made an excuse and quickly made his way inside as they kept pressing us for answers. Someone tried to ask me something but I wasn't about to waste my time with them and just ignored them. One of them then grabbed my shoulder just to ask me a question.

 "Please what's All Might like as a teacher," The Reporter asked

 I turned my head to him and glared. 

"You will end up behind your peers into oncoming traffic if you don't let me go. Right. Now." I warned

 the reporter looked like he was going to shit himself as he removed his hand from my shoulder and I walked inside leaving a lot of them terrified. When I arrived in class things seemed to be pretty routine even though it was only the third day. After a while, Mr Aizawa came back from dealing with the media to start class.

 "Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo, your talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss okay." He advised

Bakugo, of course, acted like a child.

 "yeah whatever," He said annoyed

'at least things here are pretty normal'

 "and Midoriya. I see the only way you won was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk that lines already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be very useful if you can get a handle on it." Aizawa stated

Midoriya had a clear change in mood since Aizawa had previously stated that with his quirk he couldn't be a hero. At the thought of Midoriyas quirk, my mind started wondering how he got it again and if I should ask him. I shook it away quickly again since it was his secret to tell and I would be a hypocrite if I started demanding to know about his secrets.

 "So show a little urgency huh," Aizawa advised

 'I won't question him on it but maybe I could start thinking of theories hmm'

 "let's get down to business our first task will decide your future." Mr Aizawa announced

 'decide our future is it another quirk test?'

"you all need to pick a class representative," Mr Aizawa said

 'dammit normal school stuff'

 everyone else had the opposite reaction and started putting themselves forward as candidates. 

'If I think about it if I become the rep I will get noticed by more agencies and maybe I'll be able to get a better reputation as a hero sooner? But then again is it really worth all the extra work probably not.'