Chapter 7: The USJ Incident

"Stay together and don't move. Thirteen Protect the students" Aizawa commanded

 My classmates finally took notice of the dark portal in the plaza but were still struggling to realize the severity of the situation.

 "What is that thing?" Someone said

 I turned back to the portal which had grown much larger and tons of villains began to enter the facility.

 'shit this is exactly like my dream which means-' I thought as I thought back to my dream from the night before

 I remembered my dream fully as the image of the giant bird monster entered my head. My mind went from guaranteeing the safety of me and my classmates to guaranteeing our lives. 

"Wait has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people" Kirishima asked confused

'shit none of them have any idea the severity of the situation' 

I glanced at my classmates and saw Midoriya try and take a step forward

 "Stay Back!" Mr. Aizawa ordered everyone as he then placed on his goggles and Midoriya began to understand the amount of shit we were in.

 "This is real, those are Villains" Mr. Aizawa said to everyone else who hadn't figured it out yet which sent most into a panicked state which they did their best to hide.

 The bird monster finally made its appearance from the dark portal as it towered over the other villains and I noticed that the hand villain appeared to be the leader of the group that just barged into the training facility. Everyone was in disbelief at what was going on as the group began to march toward us.

 "What real villains? No way how could so many of them get into a U.A. facility this secure" Kirishima said while I was focusing on battle strategies and potential defense maneuvers.

 "Yeah Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off" Momo said which was another concerning point for me, if this place is so secure then why are the alarms disabled.

  "Good question I'm not sure," Thirteen said as she was caught off guard and had no clue how the villains could've achieved any of this.

 "Is the entire campus under attack or is this their only target either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk masking their presence here, "Todoroki said as one of the only other people in our class keeping their cool even if I was still slightly panicking about having to fight actual villains and not kill them.

"They carefully chose this Isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught they're fools for trespassing here but they've thought this out whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind but what is it." Todoroki continued and I found his serious and monotone tone calming since I wasn't the only one thinking about how this was going to play out.

The rest of our classmates were still very afraid since for them this was the first real form of combat in a life or death situation. Thankfully Todoroki's words were able to bring my head out of frantic thought and into a focused state where I could assess threats properly.

"Thirteen get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they have the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too." Aizawa spoke 

Upon hearing Aizawa I took a closer look at my classmate I could see that most of them were terrified and didn't know what to do. I then decided to focus on getting them out in one piece first instead of trying to prolong a battle.

 "Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school," Aizawa asked Kaminari who confirmed he would try and began to try and contact anyone outside

 "What are you gonna do you can't fight them on your own there's is too many of them even if you can nullify their quirks your fighting style's not suited for this your power works best in stealth and one on one fights that's not gonna help with a group," Midoriya said and I admired him trying to help Mr. Aizawa but right now he should focus on running.