Chapter 6: The Worst Yet To come

I opened my eyes to find myself back in the plaza from my dream yesterday but this time there was no monster. It looked almost completely baren until I turned and saw a large purple shadow appear and a hand poke out and a lightly hunched man with light blue hair with several hands-on his body walks out completely alone he turns to me and gives me a crooked smile as he starts to fade to and the image of a man with an oddly intimidating Helmet in a black suit without a tie starts to fade with each other.

 Soon the flashing stops and the hand man is standing with an army of people behind him as well as the creature from my other dream. Behind me, I sense the man in the suit I turn to see what appears to be a battlefield among the remains of buildings and he has this mangled arm with all kinds of protrusions muscles. My confusion continued to build as my perspective turned back to the plaza and the hand man and he was reaching his hand for one of my classmates which caused me to snap up out of bed in a cold sweat.

 'what the hell are these dreams? more warnings? No, it's like what happened with Jormangandur'

 I figured that I may have just glanced into the future.

 'Giants were able to predict the future and I am part giant but how accurate are these predictions since this world wasn't in mother's prediction about father and I'

My mind was swimming with thoughts as I sat in bed. Eventually, I got up to check the time.

 'an hour before school starts that's convenient but I won't question it too much I suppose '

 I got dressed the vision still heavy in my mind as I grabbed mother's ax and put it in a special carrier to conceal it.

 ' don't want people panicking if they see a teenager with an ax'

 grabbed my school bag grabbed a few pieces of toast and exited the house. It was clearly a tense morning for everyone Freya, and Father bid me farewell as they began monitoring around our property looking for any sign of Draug or anything else that may attack.

When I arrived at U.A. I was greeted by the school security guard Hound dog who requested the ax and said he'd put it with my costume. I reluctantly handed it to him and made my way to class. The day seemed normal and no one seemed to be greatly concerned with the events that transpired yesterday, Even my friends who I distinctly warned something could happen seemed to have forgotten my warning.

 But I couldn't blame them this whole school was filled with top-tier pro Heros that could protect us, if I were them I would relax a little as well. Every Class proceeded as normal until it was time for hero training where Mr. Aizawa was there instead of All Might but at this point no one questioned it.

 "Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructions Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you" He stated

 'At least the school is taking this issue a little more serious'

 "Sir what kind of training is this" Sero asked

 Like All Might on our first day, he held up a card.

 "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that " Aizawa announced

 everyone got excited at this and were having quick conversations.

 "Guys I'm not finished yet," Aizawa said

 Everyone snapped their attention back to Aizawa.

 "what you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes" He said as He clicked a remote that pushed our costumes out of the wall