𝖙𝖊𝖓

SINCE JORDYN was in the principals office for her 'poor choices of clothing', I had to take care of AJ for the whole day

As much as I love this baby, she's a pain in my ass sometimes.

Right now, it's the end of gym class and I get to hear the wonderful stories of Flash's friends' sex lives again.

"Did she cum though?" Phoenix asks, lacing up his sneakers.

"Xander?" Flash presses. "Did she cum?"

"Who cares?" Xander mumbles. "I still hit."

"Facts, man. As long as you came, the rest don't even matter." Phoenix gives him dap and they laugh it off.

Weirdos.

"Peter, this is so sad." Ned grumbles.

"What, them not caring about the girl?"

"No!" Ned hisses. "Us being the only virgins in this room. Everyone else has had sex with someone. Except for us."

"Speak for yourself." I scoff.

Ned's eyes widen. "You had sex with her?" He asks a little too loudly.

"Dude." I hiss, noticing that everyone's staring at us now.

He winces."Sorry."

"Who did Penis Parker have sex with?" Flash teases. "I thought you and Jordyn broke up."

"You don't need to know my buisness." I mumble, getting my sneakers out.

"Oh, come on." Phoenix presses. "You could be part of our conversations now. Tell us, how was she?"

"Before you tell us that, who was she?" Xander asks. "It's a lot better when we have a face to work with."

I ignore them and roll my eyes.

Sure, I was proud to lose my virginity to Jordyn but I didn't want to tell these guys in particular that it was her. If I did, she'd get a lot of unwanted attention and it'd only be a short while before the news reached her parents.

I wanted this information to be a secret.

"Peter, we're talking to you!" Flash raises his voice.

"I know that." I say calmly. "I'm choosing to ignore you, so take the hint and fuck off."

I'm shocked at my own words.

I've never been that rude to anyone before but I don't regret saying it.

Shocked at my outburst, Flash goes back to his group and they continue talking about the girl Xander had sex with. The way they spoke about her made me sick to my stomach but I knew there's nothing I could do about it.