𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

WHEN Peter ended up leaving the basement to go off and get the bad guys, me and Ned worked together to make some sort of webcamming system to attach to the front of Peter's suit, so we could see everything that was going on

WHEN Peter ended up leaving the basement to go off and get the bad guys, me and Ned worked together to make some sort of webcamming system to attach to the front of Peter's suit, so we could see everything that was going on. He swung all the way out to his location, now wondering around in the woods.

"Did you guys see that?" He asks.

"Um, no." I respond, chewing on some gummy worms that Ned packed in his backpack. 

"It's-it's really dark." Ned says. 

As Peter begins to walk through the woods some more, he comes across a power grid that he has his back to. All of a sudden, Peter stops walking and stays idle for a few seconds.

"What's happening?" I ask my boyfriend. "Are you getting the tingle thing? Is the tingle happening? Is your tingle tingling?"

Peter doesn't respond. Instead he turns around, staring at the treat a few feet ahead of him. It's floating in the middle of the power grid, emitting some sort of blue and golden electricity in the shape of  man.

"Are you guys seeing this?" Peter says worriedly.

"Is it Osbourne?" Ned asks.

"No, that guy was green. This one's...blue. He kind of looks like he's charging or something."

"I don't like this." I say, taking my hair out of it's ponytail and letting my curls fall down my shoulders to release the tension in my head. "Just web him up and blast him."

Peter listens to me and attempts to do so but failed, since the magic transporter thing goes through the threat and doesn't actually impact him at all.

It then throws some sort of electricity blast at Peter, who instantly springs to action.

"Go left! Left dude, left!" Ned yells.

"What are you talking about?" I say. "Peter, go right!"

"No Jordyn, he needs to go Left!"

"Go to the right, he means right!"

"No left!"

"Don't listen to him!"

"Guys, this is not fucking helping!" Peter shouts, ceasing mine and Ned's bickering.

He then gets blasted with something, causing him to fall hundreds of feet to the ground, and the webcam fizzles out. 

"Shit," Ned bangs his fist on the keyboard. "the webcam's out."

"Shit." I repeat, tugging on my hair in frustration. "Now what do we do?"

Ned grabs the last gummy worm from in-between my teeth and shoves it in his own mouth. "Sit here and wait for Peter to get back, I guess."

In the small amount of time time since the webcam went out, I somehow managed to fall asleep in a wizard's basement, full of two villains from different universes. And Ned, of course. 

"Jordyn." Ned's voice pulls me out of my slumber and he taps me so hard that I end up falling off of my chair. "Shit, I'm sorry! Here, let me help you up. Please don't tell Peter about this, he'll kill me."

"I won't." I say, groaning as I get back to my feet. "What is it?"

Ned points to a previously empty cage, now occupied by a muscular looking man in a builders uniform. Shortly after, a man made of sand teleports into another cage. He looks a lot more stressed out than the builder man, as he bangs on the glass in anger.

The builder man looks around and stops when he hears the Lizard thing chuckling. "Connors?"

"Wait..." Otto says. "You know this creature?"

"No, no, no, not a creature. A man."

Ned gasps in realisation. "They're from the same universes." He whispers.

"Doctor Curt Connors." The builder explains. "He was a scientist at Oscorp when I worked there. A brilliant scientist. Well, until he turned himself into a lizard. Then he tried to turn the whole damn city into lizards. It was crazy."

I find it extremely hard to comprehend that thing used to be a man. It freaks me out even more when it begins to talk. 

"It wasn't crazy, Max. It was the next step in human evolution." 'He' says. "Speaking of which, what happened to you? Last I recall, you had bad teeth, glasses and a combover. Did you...get a makeover? You know, I could give you a real makeover."

"Let me guess," The builder, who I suspect is called Max, says. "into a lizard?"

"Exactly." The Lizard hisses ever so slightly.

The man made of sand grows annoyed at the pair's interaction. "Would you two just shut up? Where even are we?"

"A wizard's basement." I answer, folding my arms. "There's no real way to sugarcoat that, it's literally the basement of a wizard."

"You can keep your magic!" Max tuts, making me raise an eyebrow at him. "I want a taste of that new energy I just felt."

I'm about to cuss this guy out when my phone starts ringing, and I sigh in relief when I see the caller ID.

"Oh Peter, hey." I say, moving away from these creeps.

"Hey, J. Did those guys come through yet? There should be an electric guy and a sand guy." 

"Yeah." I take a seat, playing with my hair. "They're all here and locked up."

"Perfect." Peter says. "I'm gonna stay here and fix up some of this damage so they don't fucking...blame it on me again or something. But hey, I couldn't do any of this without you so, thank you."

"Yeah, of course." I say. smiling to myself. 

"Y'know if there's any way I can repay you..." Peter asks teasingly, getting me to giggle. "I'm thinking I could de-stress you when all this is done."

I look away from Ned and bite my bottom lip. "I'm thinking that sounds awesome. I'm also thinking that maybe I wanna de-stress you first."

"No, no, I'm doing you first."

"Why can't we just do eachother at the same time?" I ask him. 

"Fuck, that sounds really hot."

"It is really hot."

"Could you two like, not have sex on the phone right now?" Ned asks me and I clear my throat. "I'm kind of...standing right here, so..."

"Right, sorry Ned." I say to him. "Look, baby I gotta go. I'll see you soon okay? I love you."

"I love you more." Peter kisses me through the phone and ends the call. 

I put my phone down, to see that all the threats and Ned are all giving me weird looks. 

"What?"