seven

I woke up to my alarm going off and I groaned a bit, a wave of nausea hitting me as I rolled over to turn it off. I heard a mumbled sound follow shortly after and I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around my room. It was dark out, and I had slept through the whole day. The doctor warned me fatigue could start to become a huge problem. I stretched up my arms, yawning as I did so but stopped as I heard what more clearly sounded to be muffled talking.

It sounded like it was coming from my living room. I stilled a bit, scared that if someone broke in, they may have heard my alarm go off. I slowly got out of bed, retrieving my gun from its safe, taking the safety off as I quietly opened my door, flinching as it squeaked a little bit. I relaxed my shoulder, prepared for kick back if I must shoot off my gun. I hoped I wouldn't have to. I felt my heart beat increase as I slowly walked down the hallway, the nerves going to my head and making my nausea worse. My vision started to go tunnel, making the hallway grow seemingly longer, my hearing started going all wonky as well, distorting and further muffling the voices heard from my living room. It made it scarier. It didn't help that my head was foggy from sleeping so long as well.

Right as I got to the corner, I put my back to the wall, taking in a deep breath before I hurriedly whipped around the corner, arms stiff stretched, gun pointed in front of me. "Hands where I can see them" I yelled, unable to make out the blurred blobs in front of me. "Hey- hey!" I heard a voice say and Aaron's face came into view and I blinked, slightly confused. Why's he here? I felt him gently grab the barrel of the gun, taking it from me and I started to calm down a bit, vision going back to normal. Everyone was here, not just him. "What..?" I say and Aaron tilted his head.

"Your phone kept going straight to voice-mail so we all showed up. We're leaving to go on vacation soon. Your alarm went off." He says and I rub my eyes, trying to fight off the nausea as I leaned against the wall. My phone must've died when I fell asleep on call. "I slept so hard I forgot we were even going on vacation. I thought people had broke into my house. You assholes." I say jokingly with a slight smile, running my hands down my face with a sigh. "Are you feeling okay angelface?" Penelope asks and I smile at her.

"A bit nauseated but that's normal in the mornings. I probably just need to eat." I say and she slowly nodded. "You look flushed, we scare you that bad?" Derek says jokingly and I glared at him, glancing at the gun Aaron was still holding. "I almost shot your ass." I say and Derek laughed, patting my shoulder. "I rented us a van so we're traveling together. Got your things packed up mio amore?" Rossi asks and I nod. "I just uh need to get changed." I say and he nods. "Can I have that back? I won't point it at anyone." I say to Aaron but he seemed reluctant as he looked down at it and then at me with raised eyebrows and I sighed with a small nod.

"Okay well at least put it back in the gun safe?" I ask and he nodded and I gestured for him to follow me. Once we got to my room I pointed to the safe before grabbing my bags, hiking them up onto my bed. "You remember our phone call right?" He asks after he put it away and I nodded, holding back a soft small smile. "Yes, I'm still all yours, Hotchner." I say softly and his cheeks tinted red slightly as he nodded. "You sang me to sleep how could I forget that hm?" I ask joking and he chuckled. "You heard that?" He asks and I nodded, grabbing his hand in mine, running my thumb over his knuckles.

"You have a gorgeous voice. It matches your face." I say sweetly and he smiled, teeth and all, leaning down to press a kiss to my forehead. "I'll grab your bags, come out when you're ready." He says and I nod, letting him grab them before I changed. Since it would be a long ride I just put on sweatpants and a t shirt, I care way more about being comfortable than looking good on a road trip. I had to debate with myself on if I wanted to eat something before we left. I could do a few syringes before we leave but even though the g tube helps me keep food down, I can still get sick and I wasn't sure if I should risk it or not.