eight

The drive was taking longer than expected, however Rossi was driving like the grandpa that he is so the ride was taking even more longer. Somehow I didn't mind being packed in a car with the whole team. Even with all the bickering that would occasionally arise. Like at first, Emily and Derek started at eachother because he kept changing the station and started doing it purposely to annoy her which was funny until Rossi just turned it off all together.

Then JJ jokingly grabbed Spencer's book due to Emily telling her to though no one heard it but me, lips sealed, and her and him bickered a bit before she returned it after Aaron lectured her. Other than that nothing super exciting happened other than the car crash we drove past. I ended up taking a small nap when my stomach started to hurt really bad, and when I woke up my head was no longer on the window, but on Aaron's shoulder, me pressed into his side.

"Mm, we there yet?" I mumble, rolling my shoulders as I yawned and lifted my head. "No, we still got another hour or so kiddo." Rossi says and I playfully groaned and threw my head back to be dramatic. "What you don't wanna sit by me?" Aaron asks jokingly and I smile and shake my head. "Nah you stink to be honest." I say jokingly and he playfully nudged me. "Weren't saying that when you were all cuddly, smoochy smoochy." Derek says and then made kissy noises on top of it and I furrowed my eyebrows with a chuckle.

"Yep totally was making out with our boss while I was asleep. Caught me." I say, and playfully smacked the back of Derek's head and he gasped. I turned to look at Aaron and a bright red blush dusted his cheeks, more likely than not at the making out with him joke. He's adorable. "So you dont make out with our boss?" Emily asks and I turned to look at her. "No I have not I'll have you know." I say and she puckered her lips and pointed to Aaron before making kissing noises like Derek did. "I hate you all, this is bullying." I say and Aaron kind nervously chuckled, tapping my thigh with his index finger. Not to tell me to stop but it seemed like he was doing it to calm himself because he genuinely looked nervous and the blush on his face said a lot.

"Enough jokes about me fraternizing with my subordinates." Aaron spoke up and I couldn't help but smile as I looked at him before looking at the window. When we got to the hotel, we had to pair up but upon seeing the hotel rooms I knew why. They were nice ass rooms, each had two rooms, a living room and small kitchen. They couldn't have been cheap. Derek and Penelope shared a hotel room, and Emily and JJ decided to as well as they usually do, and I genuinely thought Aaron would go room up with one of the guys to make us look less suspicious but he wrapped an arm around my shoulder as he grabbed a key and nodded towards the elevator. Literally in front of everyone too.

"I don't care if they know, I was serious when I said that." Aaron says as he unlocked the hotel room door. "How much money did you put into these rooms?" I ask as we walked in and he shrugged. "500." He says as we placed our bags down. "For a whole week?" I ask shocked and he shrugged. "No, a night. Everyone chipped in, we made it work. Garcia pulled some strings "without me knowing" and I let it slide perhaps." He says and I couldn't hold back a smile. "Also there's two rooms, they all have no reason to be suspicious, we "aren't sharing the same bed" you know?" Aaron says as he took off his suit jacket, hanging it up.

"Well are we?" I ask and his face slightly tinted red. "Uhm I.. if you want to? That's not my decision it's yours. I know it might be too soon and I don't want to make you feel like I'm trying to like.. it's not like that." He rambled and I took one of his hands in mine. "A, I'd love to share a bed with you, stop worrying. You can put your stuff in the other room to make it look like you're staying in it if you want. I know you're not trying to come onto me." I say and he nodded, clearly embarrassed as he cleared his throat, squeezing my hand a bit before grabbing our bags and heading to the room.

I followed and man was the room nice. The spare one wasn't as big so we chose the main room but, damn. "We're basically gonna be living together for a week." I state as I sat on the bed and I noticed Aaron smile as he nodded at the realization. "And not having to worry about work on top of it. It's gonna be really nice." He says and I nod as I helped him unpack some stuff. After we sat in the living room and watched a movie, cuddled up and relaxing before we got up and decided to explore the hotel a bit. It was nice, they had an indoor pool, a home room and even a tennis court which was just.. really mind blowing to me. It was really cool though, I doubted that I'd ever play tennis, it's just not really my thing.