Skating Night pt2-Mabel's POV

Mabel's POV

"V, come onnnn" I said, trying to get my friend out of her room. 

"Hold on, let me finish my makeup." I groaned. 

"V, we're gonna be late. They're gonna be at max capacity soon."

"Why do you even want to go?"

"Cuz, it's good to hang out. Skating is good exercise too."

"You just wanna look at guys." 

"Maybe" That's more of a side goal this evening. My brother has been acting strange. My mother wanted me to look after him, so I'm doing that. But I also want to know what the hell has been wrong with him.

"Alright, I'm done. Let's go!" She said walking down her stairs, with me following, and out the front door. I unlocked my car and we both got in.

"I got aux." V plugged in her phone and started playing music. We left and headed in the direction of the skating rink. 

Timeskip-I'm lazy

We arrived and we both got out of the car and I locked it. I could see Dipper arrive and talk with his friends. We got in the back of the line. "This is gonna be so fun!" V said. "Yeah." I said, focused on Dipper.

Someone appeared behind him and joined the group. A very tall, slightly muscular man with a ponytail. He kissed another person in the group and joked with everyone.  

Someone walked up to a man in the group. They had on very feminine clothing. They flirted with the man in the group and then walked away, swaying their hips. I guess someone was cheating or something because everyone got defensive.

Wait, Dipper's looking at him, disappointed. Is that? Could that be? Dipper did have a boyfriend! 

 He said something to the man, angrily. He walked away and started walking toward us. Well actually toward the person, but they were by us, so. Dipper said something to them, "Angel." 

"Angel, that is my name, I am at your service." 

"Who are you?" Dipper asked. Then he whispered something. Then the person whispered something back. 

Dipper said something louder, "That would be me, asshole, his boyfriend, Dipper."

To which the person replied, "Yeah, I don't regret what I said, anyway, byeeee~~!" They said, walking away. Dipper stopped them, "What'd you whisper in his ear."

"Some business down there needs to be taken care of. He's the man for the job. Nice meeting you Dipper, next time you talk to me, you better have drugs handy." 

Dipper walked back to the group and V looked at me. "That's your brother right?" I nodded, shocked. What kind of shit does he have going on?

The line went quickly and we got into the building. Dipper was given a tour by someone from the group. 

V and I laced up our skates. I don't want him to notice me. We got out on the rink quickly and V and I skated for a while. It took me a little bit to get back in the rhythm. 

^

A gunshot. I flew to the ground and so did everyone around me. Dipper pulled his boyfriend down with him. 

"Mox, do you ever just shut THE FUCK UP?!" A voice was heard in the area of a gunshot. 

"K! Let's go!" The voice said. I could see Dipper's friend get up from his spot.

A person beside me stared at the man with wide and hurt eyes. They began tearing up. I crawled over to them, "Hey, it's okay." I rubbed their back. A couple tears ran down their cheeks. I saw a couple people from the side of the rink slip out a side door. "Follow me." I said, gesturing to the door.