Homeless

SMooT Warning

Taylor's POV

Ethan walked up to me, "Hey. How about you put down your phone and spend time with us? Were not all gonna be here soon."

I slowly put my phone down. He was right. Soon everyone's gonna be off to different schools. These skating nights are all we really get. "There we go! There's that pretty face." He joked. 

I flicked him off. "Hey Tay, what do you think if I got a tattoo of periodic elements?" Cass asked.

I tiled my head in confusion. "Carbon, Oxygen, Carbon, and Potassium."

It took me a second to realize what it meant. I put my head in my hand. Cass turned back around and was talking with Mack. Ethan was doing dumb magic tricks for some kids behind us.

I pulled out my phone and checked a message. I opened it to see that it was a picture of me from behind, with a caption of, "Five minutes after you get in. Bathroom?"

I blushed a tiny bit. I grabbed my mask from my pocket. I texted back, "are you alone?"

I went over to Pinterest and scrolled a little bit. I got a message back. I opened it, "No, football team is 5 people back."

I texted back, "damn." Then I went back to Pinterest. 

"Next 4!" The cashier yelled. Dipper, Bill, Kai, and Ash walked up to the window. I put my mask on and checked another message. 

"U in yet?" I texted back, "You're needy."

They texted back, "gimme a break. I miss u. <3"

I blushed again. 

"Next 4!" Mack, Cass, Ethan and I walked up to the window. We gave the lady our money and she stamped our hands. 

I went in and got my skates. I put my skates by everyones stuff. Everyone went over and drooled over Bill. I quickly slipped out of the crowd and into a different crowd that was going to the Arcade. I grabbed my badge out of my back pocket and unlocked the private bathroom. 

I took out my phone. No messages. 

*knock knock knock knock knock knock knock*

I opened the door. He walked in. He waited until the door shut and pushed against the wall. 

"God I missed you." He breathed close to my ear. My face was burning. 

He kissed me. "How have you been Darling?"

I shrugged my shoulders. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up. I put my arms around the back of his neck and my legs wrapped around his lower back. 

"Darling?" He asked again.

"it's better now." I mumbled. He raised his eyebrow. 

"just hold me." He pulled me closer. "Badge." 

I handed him my badge. He unlocked the next door and laid me down on the couch. 

"I've got about 15 minutes until they notice that I'm gone." He said, taking off his shirt.

"not in mood. later" I mumbled. 

"Okay honey." He laid next to me on the couch. I turned to my side and nuzzled my body into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.  

"Anything you wanna talk about?" He askes.

"why don't you tell the team?"

"You know how much I'll lose?"