Chapter-6

Here's chapter 6!!

So, guys for the next two weeks story moves at a slow pace as I have internals to concentrate on. I request you, readers, to be patient for a while.

And, I do need the motivation to give updates even during my busy schedule, right? So, a tap on the star button isn't costing you, readers, hain na?

So, dear readers do support with votes and comments to lead the story with perfect insights.

Enjoy reading!

Past

It's been a week since Priya complained about Trisha and Pari to the dean

It's been a week since Priya complained about Trisha and Pari to the dean. Though we didn't meet much, I have seen her at the canteen, while going home and sometimes on the ground playing badminton. She has something in her that always pulls me towards her. The way she smiles, the way she talks, the way she looks at a person, and that special eye contact we both have sometimes really scuttered my heart like it's been running for miles, for days and years.

"Hey, Sid!" Irfan jumped on me from behind while I was wiping my sweat after vigorous football practice.

"After Priya joined our college, your strength has increased a lot. You were the hero of today's match," he said excitedly.

I gave a blank look and gulped water. Placing the bottle in my duffle bag, I flapped it on my shoulder.

"Let's go and change," I started to walk when he grabbed my bag like a kid. “Seriously, Irfan?”

"Nah!” he smirked. Let's go to our girls. We have got perfect abs, sweat dripping out from hair locks, only vests sticking on our abs, and looking hot under this sun. This woos our girls. Let's use this chance to make them swoon over us.” He winked.

"Our girls?" I raised my eyebrow. He blushed.

"Sarah,” he rubbed his nape, looking at his feet, “Seems like I fell in love with her," he said.

I chuckled and hugged him. "I thought you would die as a Virgin," I joked earning a punch in the stomach.

"Let's go," he said holding my hand.

"No need. You go and meet your girl. I need to change," I said walking ahead.

"Stop being a spoilsport, Sid,” He followed me whining. “Try your luck, it works. Girls like when men are like this."

I sighed, continuing to walk. "During the match, they have seen us, Irfan. Let's not waste our time," I said looking at Sarah and Inaya who are eating chocolate leaning back. Where is my Priya?

"Looking at us among all the players and seeing in person is different,” he doesn't give up. “They are going, Sid. Come, let's go," he pulled me along with him. I groaned.

As we reached there, I looked around for Priya and found her speaking something in her mother tongue with cute expressions.

''Anna, nenu chepthunna kadha. Em vadhu bodyguards. I promise, nenu malli ala cheyanu. Vaalani follow avvadhu ani cheppu...”