Chapter-9

Happiness!It is the only word that I am feeling now after 7 years

Happiness!
It is the only word that I am feeling now after 7 years. I didn't know just a small talk with my beloved Priya could make me this happy. We never had a proper conversation with each other. I only used to speak to her when someone troubled her. I observed her checking me out which reminded me how she checked me out for the first time after three months of the first day of college, at Inaya's birthday party. It's very rare to get her attention, she is always a strong girl who won't give in to someone so easily and when she checked me out, I felt like going to the top of a cliff and screaming like a madman.

With her beside me, I worked two times better than every time. When she stood close to me, her waist-length silky hair was falling on me, her sandalwood fragrance, and her melodious voice which soothed my heart made me distracted at times but Priya who observed me getting distracted tried to explain once again.

Watching her close to me, her beside me, the way she wet her lips, tucked her hair behind her ear, her juicy lips and she looked at me to check if I was listening to her or not really made me feel ecstatic.

I love her.

As Priya walks off, Rushank follows his gaze at her. He comes to me and I stand straight suppressing the urge to punch him for treating my Priya like a maid earlier. I don't know how she lived her life in the past 7 years but when I am with her, I am not going to let anyone treat her badly. Also, I didn't feel Rushank's character was good and this is pulling me back from agreeing to give my sister's hand to him. Strangely, I don't get good vibes from this man. I know, I should never judge someone so quickly and I have decided to keep an eye on this man until I decide whether he is right for my sister or not.

He smiles and stuffs his hands inside his pockets, eyeing me from head to toe. "So, when did you become so close to her, Mr Malhotra?"

I smirk and step closer, lingering my intimidating gaze on his face. "Well, she is my junior and my girlfriend, back in college. I bought this whole firm for her in a single night just to get close to her. So, Mr Arora, I appreciate it if you respect your boss's to-be-wife."

He smirks looking into my eyes and his lips loops at the corner to flash a mocking smile. "Well, she had someone after you which makes you her ex and do you know that she has a daughter? Without wedlock? Her real boyfriend was dead even before she delivered the baby?" Ridiculing is obvious in his tone.

I smiled warmly not wanting to show the insecure feeling that Priya was in love with some other man other than me. ''Well, my love for her never depended on her marital status or her beauty or any other stupid things. If she has a daughter, then I will be the father of her daughter. If she lost her boyfriend then I will give her all the love she deserves. I love her, Mr Arora and love never cares about all these things," I though feel churning in my gut whenever I remember that Priya had a boyfriend and they both made their daughter with love, I never felt any bitterness or jealousy against Charan or distantness with Siya. When I broke Priya playing with her feelings, Charan was with her and when this cruel world ate up Charan, Siya was with her. Charan and Siya didn't make my Priya left alone.