Chapter-10

I KNOW I TOOK A LONG TIME FOR THIS UPDATE. IT WILL BE CONTINUING LIKE THIS TILL MARCH 20 AFTER WHICH I WILL UPDATE THREE CHAPTERS A WEEK. I PROMISE.

I HAVE EXAMS NOW, SO EDITING AMIDST THIS IS A BIT DIFFICULT TO COPE WITH THIS TIGHT SCHEDULE. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. BY THEN, GIVE MY OTHER BOOKS A TRY.

DON'T WORRY. I WILL UPDATE AT LEAST ONE TILL MARCH 20!!!

Enjoy reading!

Waking up enthusiastically to meet my Priya once again, I get down the bed and kiss Siya's head over the photo frame

Maybe I behave like a crazy man doing all these but I cannot deny the familiar emotions I feel with Siya like in the past. 

Or maybe because of the painful past where I left Priya and our happy life scarred.

Keeping my phone on charging, I walk to the bathroom and do my morning stuff.

Dressing into a Grey suit with a Navy blue tie, I fasten my watch on my wrist walking down the stairs as everyone gathers in the hall. Not wanting to pick up an argument with Papa again, I directly walk to the dining room where Ma and Chachi are arranging the dining table for us with the help of maids.

"Good morning, Maa and Chachi," I greet them with a happy smile.

Adithi hugs me from behind and looks at me over my shoulder, "Thought of meeting Priya Bhabhi again just keeps your spirit energetic like teenage Siddharth Malhotra, isn't it, bhiayya?" I blush when she uses Priya Bhabhi.

They chuckle at my flushed face and we take our seats. Papa along with chachu take their seats too when Anushka Bhabhi informs them about the breakfast. As Ma and Chachi serve us, we start digging in with silence surrounding us and I can feel Papa's penetrating gaze on me.

Papa clears his throat, leaning forward, "Took over Arora's companies, huh?" I look up at him and nod curtly. He sighs and hangs back his hard gaze at me, "I heard how you shooed away Sexena's daughter when she came to meet you, but I don't want it to happen with Shanaya. Her father is handing us 75 percent of his valuable shares to us as dowry. Behave with her," he says making me sigh at his narrow-minded thoughts.

Since Anushka Bhabhi didn't bring dowry due to the circumstances she and bhaiyya got married, also bhaiyya opposed dowry going against my father when Anushka Bhabhi's family came forward with my father's demands, which made my father fall in loss according to him. That's why he wants to make everything perfect through my marriage although Trisha's father gave 75 percent of his properties to us.

Not getting any response from me, he starts speaking again, "Shanaya will come to the office. Take her for lunch."

I nod as I don't want to ruin my day arguing with him.

Virat bhaiyya scurries his chair towards me and asks, "So, you are really gonna meet Shanaya, Sid?" I look at him from the corner of my eyes and nod my head.