New addition.

This story is in first person POV.
You are not Bell in this story! This is post Solovetsky, but Bell lives and her and Adler have a relationship. Bell is toxic, manipulative and fucked up. The story will continue with this base knowledge.
(Y/N) - Your name
(L/N) - Last name
Razer is your dog, your new puppy you got 2 weeks ago. I imagine Razer to be a dark haired Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy. But you can make Razer whatever breed, gender, or give him whatever name you want !

♤♤♤♤ (Y/N)'s POV. ♤♤♤♤
Gulp..
There was nothing scarier than getting a new job, and of course, being the newbie.
I tugged at the neckline of my white blouse. A black dress jacket hung around my arms over my blouse.
Fixing myself up, I took a deep breath.
In, and out.
This was the man they called America's Monster. The man my parents wanted me to stay away from, unless it was work related.
He was liked, but only professionally.

"Mr. Adler." Our hands met, shaking firmly as I cleared my throat quietly.
"Good morning, Miss (L/N)." He replied almost emotionlessly, pulling his hand away as if he was disgusted.
The man seemed numbed. We sat in a seat each across from each other at his desk.
"I hear your parents used to work with us. Is that correct?" He picked up a pen, and tapped it to his forehead.
"Yes, sir. That is correct. Agents (L/N)." My throat ran dry with nervousness.
Attempting to hold back from bouncing my leg up and down as a form of comfort, he sat up from his chair.
"Ah, yes. I knew your last name rang a bell." His pen hit the paper lightly as he scribbled down a few words.
He took a sip from his coffee. "Well, there's a few things you have to know here," His cup made a clinking noise as it hit the table. "We go on very serious missions, often. There are other people that want this position. You have to be prepared for this, and know what you're doing," His fingers interlocked as they slid in between us on top of his paper, almost hiding what he wrote. "Why do you think you're a good fit for this position?" He finished off with a professional question.

"Mr. Adler, I think I am good for this position because I am very motivated and hard working. Communication and teamwork is key.." I trailed off. The big ball in my throat stopped me from speaking any further. His eyebrow lifted through his aviators as he motioned his hand for me to continue. "S-Sorry.. Uhm.." I choked out. It's almost like I was sweating bullets and he was just watching it drip into bucket collectors below me. "This job appeals to me and I think my qualities and skills would match the description of the job very well."
"I think I've heard enough, thank you Miss (L/N)." He held his hand out to the door and sat back. His face still held no emotion.
His notebook had quite a lot of notes considering the fact that we didn't speak much.
"Thank you, sir." Feeling flustered, I stood from my chair, grabbing my stuff and quickly walking out.

"Wait --.." His voice objected to my footsteps.
I turned to face him.
"Yes?" My face was red from embarassment.
How could I have fucked that up so horribly? Now I'll never get the job and my parents will be disappointed in me.
"Just wait outside of the door with the rest of the people who have been interviewed. We'll be checking up on you guys shortly to tell you if you've been hired or not." He said firmly.
"Yes, sir. Thank you." My eyes lit up.
Hope. Reassurance. Quickly, my feet paced through the doorway and I took a seat on one of the chairs in the hallway.

..........
.............
...............

Some time passed, and Adler's office door flung open, him holding his notebook in hand, and a brunette female standing next to him. He looked around and turned to whisper to her. "Okay, Russell." She smiled and whispered back. He put his hand on her back waist.
She was an attractive woman, skinny, medium sized bust, medium sized backside, and a pretty face. I could bet more than $20 she was his girlfriend, or wife. Adler was a fairly older man.
She did call him Russell, and not Mr. Adler, or sir.
Her form was fitted by a nice black pencil tip skirt and a white blouse. The black heels she had on clicked as she walked further into the hallway, closing the door behind her and Adler.
"Okay, everybody. Mr. Adler has decided who will be employed." She spoke with a Russian accent, and a warm smile. He removed his hand from her waist and she walked around, giving us back our papers with Adler's notes on them. Then, she stopped at me. Smiling sweetly and nodding lightly while handing me my paper that Adler wrote about our interview.