41- 𝕽𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖞

A/N: I'm so sorry I took 3 weeks to release this. although this chapter is very interesting and drama filled so FORGIVE ME.
——————————————————————————

3RD PERSON POV

    Dante was pissed and everybody in the room knew it. The fact that they couldn't even get a proper reunion with Dante due to their stupid mistakes upset them even more.

  While they all stared at his restless state nobody wanted to answer about what they had done to Scarlette being too ashamed to even utter a word. Until Flavio speaks up causing relief in everyone's eyes happy that they're not the ones who have to tell him.

"We betrayed her", Flavio says his voice strong trying to hide the thick emotions swirling in his eyes.

"What do you mean betray her",Dante snaps quickly desperate for details.

Dante already had a slight idea of what went down but he wanted to hear it from Flavio's own filthy mouth.

"We- we accused her of lying to us because we thought she was working with Alvarez and was the reason you were kidnapped. we were angry and ended up kicking her out of the house during a family meeting and that was when they took her". Flavio says staring right into Dante's eyes.

As much as Flavio wanted to falter and wither under the disturbed eyes of his younger brother Dante after saying what they had done to her, Flavio wanted to try and stay strong considering his position as the mafia head.

Dante was overwhelmed with a rage he had never felt before. They were the reason why he couldn't hold his twin sister in his arms. The reason why their fated reunion became so bitter. The reason why his hopes of catching up with Scarlette is temporarily squashed for God knows how long. as much as he wanted to calm down he was so sick and tired of bottling everything up.

"Why.. how couldn't you all trust her", Dante all but whispers.

"We- were tricked it's not entirely our faults", Yvette suddenly says walking up to Dante taking his hands in hers.

Yvette thinks by saying this she could calm the youngest brother of the Russo family down but doesn't know she's doing the complete opposite.

"Not your fault." Dante mutters.

"Did you just say it's not your fault", he then says louder making Yvette jump back.

In that moment Dante was thinking of his shitty life caged up with Alvarez alone.  even at some points he thought his family made no efforts to look for him, the way he was feeling right now wasn't just anger from Scarlette being in a coma. It was anger coming from everyone and anything. He spent most of his life being angry at the world and now was his time to showcase that anger.

Anybody who was in the same room as Dante could tell that Dante was messed up and not even close to the right state of mind,  which is also why nobody was prepared for the shit he would do next.