𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

The Grand Palace wasn't like anything I had ever seen before. It was in simple words, beautiful.

It had such intricate designs, complicated yet beautiful. I could only imagine what the interior looked like.

Ivan walked in front of me, guiding me where to go. He stopped in front of the entrance where General Kirigan was already standing.

"Escort her to her room, Ivan", he dictated and with a curt nod from Ivan, he guided me towards the roomw hich was now going to be mine.

My nerves still hadn't settled and I was still feeling very nervous and nauseous, but I composed myself and tried looking as normal as possible.

There were a series of passageways in the entire Palace, and as I had imagined, the interior was more beautiful than the outside. Crystal chandeliers held from the ceiling and big windows brightened the space. There were so many staircases that I was sure I'd be lost if no one was with me.

Ivan came to a halt in front of a room with big doors, unlike the rest. The wood of the door had elegant patterns carved over it, making it look more beautiful.

"You'll be staying here now. Get some rest. I'll be here to escort you to the Dining Room by 8pm," he stated and I nodded. He seiftly turned back and walked away while I stood in front of my new room.

I placed my hand on the knob of the foor amd gently opened it, revealing a sight I would never get tired of hearing. This room was so beautiful, it almost felt ethereal staying here. I felt like a princess living in a Palace and it had only been minutes since I arrived here.

The room was pained in a calming beige and white colors, a dressing table with a mirror on one side and a big cupboard on the other. The bed was also very big amd from the looks of it, very comfy as well.

I let out a loud sigh.

This was my life now. I had to get used to being looked like people worshipping me with their eyes, living in comfort and riches with the most beautiful and elegant sights around me.

I had to get used to it.