𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

So far, the Grisha life was treating her good. She'd seen luxuries only one could wish for.

Living in the best room, wearing the best kefta provided by the Darling himself, having an authority over all Grishas, it felt a bit good for someone who'd been working in orders all her life.

She'd been eating food she's only seen in dreams. She'd be wearing clothes costing what she would think her entire existence, not to mention having people prepare a bath for you.

It's fair to say she'd been getting spoiled real good. And she liked it.

But what irked her was the fact that the Darkling, never once in so many days, had tried to talk to her. She thought it was rather rude for him to just bring her here, not that she was complaining, and not to talk to her again.

So with utter determination, she walked towards the chamber of the Shadow Summoner, determined to talk to him.

She saw Ivan standing at the door of his chamber. He looked at her and raised a brow.

"Where do you think you're going, dear krovopiytsa?", he asked.

She rolled her eyes.

"I have a name," she replied.

"And I don't want to call you by your name, krovopiytsa", he said and walked away.

God some people are annoying.