Prologue

-yo *sigh* here you go guys HAHAHAHA
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
(-Japan Airlines-)
'Your probably wondering why class 1-a is in the airlines well they've been picked to represent Ua in heroes in other countries'

Uraraka: I can't believe we're going to china!

Izuku: Im kinda nervous but.. overall i think it's gonna be an exciting-

Bakugou: SHUT UP DEKU!

Izuku: *sweatdrops* no

Bakugou: OI!

'Bakugou was about to pounce on deku until Aizawa their teacher captured him on his support gear'

Aizawa: Good grief.. you two really can't shut up for one second huh problem child?

Izuku: *sweatdrops* Sorry Mr Aizawa..

Todoroki: Midoriya *taps him on the shoulder* Our flight is almost here give me your bag i can carry it for you.

Mineta: SIMP!

Todoroki: *glare* I don't want to hear that from someone who risks his life and education from ua just to see some girls.

Everyone: Damn..

'After hearing that Mineta is seen crying in the corner with blood coming home out his eyes'

Mineta: DAMNIT!!!

Kaminari: Next time.. don't act cool

Mineta: B-but.. THAT'S MY ONLY GOOD CHARACTER TRATE!

....

Mineta: WAIT WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME BEHIND?! WAIT DON'T GO!

'Class 1-a began to get into the plane until they heard gunshots in the area half of the class is already inside the plane'

Izuku: What the?! *Looks at Uraraka* Uraraka run go inside the plane I'll try and see the situation!

Uraraka: Wait Dek-

Izuku: *OFA FC 5%*

FC= Full cowl
OFA= One for all

'Izuku immediately ran towards the sounds of gunshots as Uraraka stands there and eventually felt both explosion and ice on her left and right'

Bakugou: OI! DEKU! WAIT FOR ME! *smirks*

Todoroki: Midoriya, Bakugou Please don't blow the airlines up..

Bakugou: OH SHUT UP ICY HOT!

'The three musketeers immediately go and went into the situation and Uraraka ran inside to notify Aizawa about the situation'

Aizawa: Those F#cking kids.. *grabs support gear* Why can't i just get a break already?

Meanwhile with Izuku
'Izuku is seen dodging bullets side to side as he punches every single one of them in the face, stomach and neck'

Izuku: Where are all this people coming from? Is this an planned attack?!

'While Izuku was thinking out loud and muttering one of the guys he punched stood up and raised a gun behind Izuku'

Random(1): *smiles* Bye bye broccoli bo-

SHINEEEEEEEEEE!

Bakugou: OI! DEKU check your surroundings will you?!

Izuku: Kacchan?

Todoroki: Midoriya what's happening here?