Statue of the Seven

=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
'Izuku,Lumine and Paimon begins to walk towards the opening of starfell valley'

Paimon: Okay we're gonna go towards the city of freedom!

Izuku: Hey Paimon? I have a question what's that thing over there on the ground?

'Suddenly slimes appear besides Lumine as she looks at it with a dull face and then she pulled out her dull blade'

Lumine: Hmm.. *slash* These monsters are quite easy..

Izuku: Hmm? Hey lumine! Come over here! Your slowing down did something happen?

Lumine: *walks up to Izuku* Just some slimes wanting to be a burden so what's this thing?

'Lumine points at the teleport waypoint as Izuku shrugs and Paimon decided to shut up for once'

Izuku: Hmm.. well paimon said it's some kind of teleport waypoint so..

Lumine: Hmm.. how about if i *touches the waypoint* Woah-

Paimon: It's glowing! And floating!

Izuku: Woah! That's so cool Lumine! *Stars eyes*

Lumine: *light blush* Geez it's not that big of a deal...

'Izuku continues to compliment Lumine as lumine looks away while ' looks at them with her eyes narrowing'

Paimon(head): Are these two really flirting right infront of me..

Izuku: But i wonder if i touch it later it'll do the same thing for me *sweatdrops* Anyways Paimon lead the way

Paimon: Yes sir! *salutes*

'Paimon began floating forward as Izuku and Lumine follow right behind her but paimon stops at an area where they need to climb as she floats and told the two to just climb up'

Paimon: Climbing costs stamina and depleted stamina takes time to recover! *floats to their side* Okay let's follow the route we planned okay?