Front Cover

Leeezzz goooo

Y/N's POV:

After my whole debacle with Kraven I was able to safely return Felicia to her home.

I now stand on the roof of her apartment complex.

Y/N: Soooo tonight was...eventful.

Felicia: I'll say~

I look at her before realizing we're both still holding onto each other. Her breath is ragged after swinging through the city, though that's to be expected if you're not used to hurdling your body through the air.

Felicia: So...you didn't pull away.

Y/N: Uhm...yeah...I uhh well...ya know hard to pull away when I'm uh swinging.

She smirks before pressing a finger to my lips.

Felicia: Yeah uh-huh.

I feel my face warm up from under the mask before I clear my throat.

Y/N: I uhh should go. Aunt's probably worried sick by now.

She just laughs softly before nodding.

Felicia: Yeah okay, try not get involved with another weird villain.

Y/N: I'm sorry weren't you some kind of thief who sold me out at one point?

Felicia: Yeesh if being a superhero doesn't workout you could be an archeologist, seeing as how you're pretty good at digging up the past.

She just smirks while I shake my head.

Y/N: You uhh might wanna ice up tonight.

I walk towards the ledge.

Y/N: Later!

I jump off and start to swing home.

Y/N: Seriously?! I should've done something cooler like tell her that she looks pretty or ask for another kiss...ugh.

Eventually I make it back home and with the help of my cloaking, sneak back into my room.

Once I'm inside I quickly close my window and lower the blinds.

Y/N: Hey uhh May? I'm home.

She bursts in with a first aid kit in her hands.

May: We're going to have a serious talk young man.

3rd Person POV:

Inside the Daily Bugle a man rides up an elevator to the top floor.

He taps his foot restlessly as he watches the floor count slowly rise in numbers.

Once he reaches his floor he steps out and proceeds to walk past an assistant trying to flag him down.

He however ignores her as he walks into the head honcho's office. John Jonah Jameson.

JJJ: One second.

Jameson looks at the man as he covers one end of his phone.

JJJ: And why didn't you knock? You too stupid to wait?

He resumes talking on his phone.

JJJ: I'll call you back. I have to deal with some incompetence.

He hangs up his phone before looking at the man who walked into his office once again.

JJJ: Gargan, you'd better have my pictures.

Mac Gargan, a freelanced hired muscle for JJJ. His one and only cause of employment is to plaster capture pictures of a maskless Spider-Man so that JJJ can get the vigilante arrested.